Garner’s mission is to reconfigure how the US healthcare system works. By helping employers restructure their healthcare benefit to provide clear incentives and data-driven insights, we get employees to higher quality and lower cost healthcare providers. The result is that patients get better health outcomes while doctors are rewarded for practicing well, not performing more procedures. We are backed by top-tier venture capital firms, are growing rapidly and looking to expand our team.
Garner Health is looking for a growth marketing leader who will be responsible for increasing enrollment and utilization of Garner’s core employee-facing product. This person will be at the center of Garner’s growth, building the machine and ultimately team to drive member acquisition and usage, optimizing our acquisition channels, and maximizing performance of our funnel. You’ll work closely with the Customer Success, Account Management , Product, and Data teams to drive Garner’s mission.
What you’ll do:
- Drive member enrollment and engagement by building a world-class and innovative B2B2C engagement machine
- Develop, execute, and optimize creative marketing campaigns that showcase Garner Health’s unique data driven approach to help members source better doctors at lower cost,
- Own the tools to set up and manage A/B and multivariate tests to identify best performing content and outreach strategies including email, direct mail, social media and landing pages
- Manage the allocation of resources and adjust rate of spend to ensure best performance against goals
- Work with Data, Product, and Engineering teams to develop and evolve measurement, tracking, and data management platforms to gain deeper insight into impact of channels
- 7+ years in a B2C and/ or B2B2C growth, acquisition, and/or performance marketing role; healthcare experience is a plus
- A track record of building best-in-class growth and performance marketing engines; implementing technology / tools (e.g., Iterable), strategically deploying and running multiple campaigns and utilizing data to drive decision making
- Strong analytical ability and data-driven approach; capable of manipulating large data sets (SQL is a plus) and comfort level with leading BI tools like Looker or Tableau
- Excellent written and verbal communicator, able to both produce creative content and present technical information to a non-technical audience
- Experience building and managing a high performing, impactful team
- A desire to work in a rapidly evolving startup environment
- A desire to be a part of our mission to improve the US healthcare system