Develop relationships with employers and other organizations in the community that would potentially be interested in purchasing clinical or population health services from Christiana Care. Identify customer needs and create mutually beneficial value proposition. Represent Christiana Care in negotiations with potential customers.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Establish relationships with employers and other key consumers in the community who would benefit from purchasing clinical or population health services from Christiana Care
- Identify potential customer needs and work with Christiana Care colleagues to determine appropriate individualized strategy
- Build menu of standardized options to serve as starting point in discussions
- Develop and deliver value propositions
- Analyze market to identify opportunities
- Negotiate terms of relationships with external stakeholders
- Identify potential roadblocks to implementation and consult with colleagues to overcome
- Finalize terms with clients, including financial and operational commitments
- Represent Christiana Care at community events
- Manage Success Manager
- Performs assigned work safely, adhering to established departmental safety rules and practices. Reports to Chair, in a timely manner, any unsafe activities, conditions, hazards, or safety violations that may cause injury to oneself, other employees, patients and visitors.
- Performs other related duties as required.
SCOPE, PURPOSE, AND FREQUENCY OF CONTACTS:
Frequent contact with Christiana Care executives, physician leaders and community leaders, legal and financial advisors
DIRECTION/SUPERVISION OF OTHERS:
Senior Vice President Strategic Clinical Integration
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
- Bachelor's degree required
- Proven success in selling professional services
- Minimum 5 years in sales leadership, including experience in account management