Our client, a leading healthcare organization, is looking to add a Director of Employee Relations to their team. In this role you will develop and execute strategies to improve employee and manager relationships. You will serve as adviser and subject matter expert to leadership in areas of HR to include, employee on-boarding, off-boarding, employee relations and performance management. You will also develop and implement HRprocesses to ensure standardization and legal compliance. In this role you will supervise and mentor the Employee Relations Manager.
What you'll need:
- At least a Bachelor's degree (Master's degreepreferred)
- At least seven years of generalist HRexperience
- At least four years of Human Resources Management experience.
- Extensive knowledge of federal, state, and local employment laws
- The ability to effectively provide expertise related to workforce planning
- The ability to operate independently, understanding when to escalate issues of importance
- The ability to clearly and concisely articulate ideas, concepts and proposals to staff, employees and the executive team.
- Strong healthcare or service industry business acumen.
- The ability to provide strong leadership
- Ability to manage and navigate the gray and competing interests of multiple vested parties
- The ability to create credibility as a strategic business partner
- A strong understanding of workforce planning practices/metrics and ability to use data to optimize the planning
What you'll be doing:
- Developing and implementing key initiates in workforce planning and employment
- Recommending and implementing strategic goals and objectives within workforce planning and employment
- Responsible for the overall management, design, communication and compliance of initiatives related to workforce planning and employment
- Preparing and managing the annual budget for areas of responsibility
- Demonstrating an understanding of a competitive healthcare market related to current trends within compensation and benefits
- Ensuring processes, plans and programs for workforce planning and employment are efficient and serve to meet the strategic goals of the organization
- Directing and delegating work to management team
- Driving a culture of engagement, performance and positive employee relations
Would be great if you had:
- A PHR/SPHR/SHRM-CP/SHRM-SCP certification
To expedite review of your Resume, when submitting for this position, please ensure your Resume highlights the above duties/qualifications that you legitimately have experience in/possess and email directly to or through this job board. For fastest consideration, please do NOT apply through the iStaff website.
Founded in 1995, iStaff offers combined experience of over 30 years of industry experience and demonstrated success in our IT recruiting and sales staff that has the expertise to source candidates with unique and hard to fill skill sets. Headquartered in Atlanta, GA, our IT recruiting division focuses on contract, contract to permanent and permanent placement opportunities on a national basis.