- Design, implement, and direct the administration of a variety of employee benefit programs that meet the organization’s employee needs at a cost that is affordable for the company and that meet legal requirements. Partner with benefits broker to research, evaluate and recommend to executive leadership changes to existing programs or the implementation of new programs.
- Develop and administer the company’s compensation programs under the direction of the CHRO. Focus areas will include evaluate positions, salary structures, providing leadership guidance on program guidelines and pay decisions, analyze pay practices, research and recommend changes to executive leadership team.
- Participate in annual incentive bonus and production bonus process. Provide market trends and data to executive leadership team for consideration as it relates to incentive compensation programs.
- Direct change management initiatives as it relates to benefits and compensation across the enterprise. Develop and direct the creation of communication strategies and tools.
- Partner with HRIS Manager and IT on benefits and compensationtechnology. Responsible for managing both programs successfully within an HR system. Serve as primary point of contact for reporting, data/analytics, and interfaces.
- Develop and manage enterprise-wide wellness program. Identify areas of opportunity to improve employee wellness through targeted interventions. Monitor and evaluate industry trends and make recommendations to CHRO.
- Identify valuable third party compensation and benefit surveys for purchase and/or participation; lead and coordinate participation activities.
- Prepare annual government filings and tax or fee payments in compliance with existing and developing regulations including ERISA, the IRS, and the ACA. Ensure required plan documentation is maintained and distributed to participants as required.
- Evaluate and manage third party vendors responsible for providing data or services used in the management and administration of compensation and benefit programs ensuring that contractobligations are met, programs are administered in compliance with all applicable regulatory requirements, and value is generated by the services provided.
- Partner with corporate Finance on financial performance of benefit plans. Develop dashboard reporting for executive leadership team.
- Manage a team of support individuals through continued coaching, feedback and development.
- Minimum 8years' progressive compensationexperience as well as minimum 8' years progressive benefits experience with extensive knowledge of legislation and regulatory requirements.
- Minimum 3 years in a leadership capacity within benefits and/or compensation function.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business or related field or equivalent subject matter knowledge, communication ability, and analytical skills acquired through working.
- Certification; i.e., SPHR, CCP, CEBS or similar professional designations.
- Strong technical ability in Microsoft Excel and with software applications including the development of configurable tables, custom reporting, user security management, interfaces, and ftp transfer.
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively with individuals at all levels both internally and externally.
- Ability to successfully manage complex projects and cultural change that accompanies new programs, processes, or policies.