We are looking forDirector of Emergency Services for our client in Grand Forks, ND
Job Title: Director of Emergency Services
Job Location: Grand Forks, ND - 58206
Job Type: Contract
- Required Director of Emergency Services
- This position has responsibility for multiple departments
- Achieving a high level of autonomy with the department’s professional staff, the Manager champions the behavior standards and motivates units to achieve strategic initiatives
- The position manages, develops, and oversees daily operations including achieving operating and capital budgets, coding for maximum reimbursement, appropriate billing practices and service delivery to stakeholders
- Position oversees all human resource functions to include hiring, training, performance reviews and recognition and reward
- Develops and champions department performance and behavioral standards and works to continually improve quality of services
- Ensures compliance with all regulatory requirements and holds leaders and staff accountable for meeting goals
- Utilizes and applies quality process improvement principles in achieving administrative responsibilities
- Require BSN
- Prefer Master's Degree
- At least 5years experience
- State license status must be currently active
- Shift discussed during interview
- Director of Emergency Services
Cynet Healthstaff is the Staffing and Recruitment wing of Cynet Systems Inc. Established in October 2010 and incorporated in the State of Virginia. Cynet is one of the leading Staffing & Recruiting Service companies in the Washington DC Metro area. Headquartered in Ashburn, Virginia, we are a certified Small, Woman, and Minority Owned Business Enterprise, a recognized diversity supplier. With over one hundred in house recruiting staff, Cynet HealthStaff caters to various hospitals, health & wellness centers, pharmacy, and medical facilities over 50 states across the United States.
- Best Salary: We offer competitive salary (Maximum net pay) Pay Rates, OT & Holiday rates depending on the kind of experience you carry.
- Housing: Free Housing depending on the location and availability Or Weekly Housing Stipend. (If your permanent resident is beyond 50 miles from the job location.)
- Travel Stipend: Choose your preferredlocation and travel the country alone or with your family. (If your permanent resident is beyond 50 miles from the job location.)
- Wallet money (misc. expenses): Cynet gives you fixed weekly stipend for your additional expenses
- Completion Bonus: On completing the assignment, you are eligible to get the completion bonus
- Referral Bonus: If your referred candidate gets placed, you are eligible to get the referral bonus
- Extensions: With the contract extension, hike in the pay rate
- Weekly Pay: Weekly direct payroll deposit
- Immunizations: Free of cost
- Cynet helps you to get ACLS, BLS, PALS, NRP or related certifications
- Insurance: Medical, Dental and Vision
- 401K Plan
Resumes or queries may can be sent to and a Cynet Representative will get back to you to discuss possible job options.
For more job options please visit and apply directly.