Director of Emergency Services (ES)
We are looking for Director of Emergency Services (ES) for our client in West Hills, CA
Job Title: Director of Emergency Services (ES)
Job Location: West Hills, CA
Job Type: Direct Hire
- Start : ?ASAP
- Terms: Permanent
- ?Shift: Full-time Days/ No Weekends
The Director of Emergency Services assures service, growth, development, personnel management, and resource allocation and management controls in order to ensure consistent high-quality patient care in the Emergency Department.
- Big ER Hospital ? 60k
- Important Service line ? 90% of Admits come from the ER.
- Community Hospital in every sense.Full gambit of Service Lines.
- Woman?s / Neuro Science Line. Primary Stroke Receiving Center.
- Working towards Comprehensive.
- Big Surgical Presence / Cardiology/Ortho.
- Stemi Receiving Center ? Fastest Door to balloon time in LA County.
- Outpatient services.
- 30 Bed ER ? 60k visits per year,20 bed ICU included.
- EMS Education series-great relationship with the ER.
- BSN Required/ MSN Preferred.
- 3+ years of experience in emergency services.
- 3+ years of experience in a leadership role.
- Preferred or equivalent combination of education and/or experiencerequired.
License / Certification:
- Currently licensed as a registered professional nurse in the state in which he or she practices, in accordance with law and regulation.
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS).
- Pediatric Advanced Life Support (PALS) or Emergency Nurse Pediatric Course (ENPC)
- Basic Life Support (BLS)
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities, Behaviors:
- Knowledge of human resource management, program development, fiscal management skills, and familiarity with regulatory and accrediting agency standards preferred.
- Reference HCA LEADS.