Our business model was implemented to cater not only to clients, but to create an environment where employees feel valued and love to come to work. Should you feel that your experiences fit the desired criteria, we would welcome you to submit your resume for review.
As the Director of Education and Training, you will develop and manage industry leading training and consulting services to help members achieve success while meeting the goals of the Strategic Plan.
- Manage and develop consistent, compelling, and industry leading training programs including the Certified Transportation Broker Program, Leadership Academy, Mentors Program, and distance learning to help members achieve success while meeting the goals of the Strategic Plan.
- Manage and develop consistent, compelling, and industry leading consulting products to help members achieve success while meeting the goals of the Strategic Plan.
- Develop and manage the college outreach program to meet the goals of the Strategic Plan.
- Manage the Education Committee.
- Other duties as assigned by the Chief Executive Officer or Chief of Staff.
- Bachelor's degree required.
- A minimum of 5 years of experience developing a training and education program.
- Previous experience working for a nonprofit or association organization.
- Organized self-starter capable of making independent decisions affecting the development and implementation of the sales, marketing, communication, database, and member services goals of the Strategic Plan.
- Accurate, detail oriented, and capable of managing multiple tasks and meeting assigned deadlines.
- Excellent telephone and in-person customer service skills.
- Proven executive management experience.