As the world's number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
Our Marketing team helps job seekers and employers around the world to discover Indeed. Whether creating impactful advertising, coding bidding algorithms, or looking for the news stories in Indeed's labor data, Indeed marketers bring diverse skills to help shape and share Indeed's story. Every month, over 250 million people count on us to help them find jobs, publish their resumes, process their job applications, and connect them to qualified candidates for their job openings. Simply put, we help people get jobs, and we want to share our story with you.
The base salary range below represents the low and high end of the Indeed salary range for this position. Actual salaries will vary and may be above or below the range based on various factors including but not limited to location, experience, and performance. The range listed is just one component of Indeed's total compensation package for employees. Other rewards include quarterly bonuses, Long Term Incentive Plan units, an open Paid Time Off policy, and many region-specific benefits.
Austin Base Salary Range: 160,000 - 208,000 USD
The Director of Marketing Analytics will support country marketing investment decisions for a variety of marketing channels by leading the delivery of media mix modeling, attribution analysis and creation of strategic recommendations. This role will lead initiatives to find ways to best measure the short and long term impact of our marketing investments on the key business outcomes. You will deliver recommendations on where we should be making investments and identify what's working effectively across our marketing portfolio.
- Lead the design and development of modeling and attribution solutions to address key questions related to the return on marketing investment
- Manage teams through modeling processes from end-to-end including data gathering, data validation, model building, calibration, cross-validation, and maximizing model accuracy
- Collaborate and build relationships within Marketing Science and Business Intelligence leadership to facilitate continual improvement and innovation in analysis and reporting capabilities across the marketing team
- Chair cross functional analysis meetings to provide rigorous and impartial feedback, measurement advice and thought leadership
- Oversee the construction of best-in-class reporting and dashboards
- Provide analytical and strategy support to the marketing leadership team, country marketing leadership team and key functional leads across the business
- Stay apprised of current academic research published around marketing analytics and measurement and socialize relevant findings and trends across the business
- Author and present analysis and strategic recommendations to marketing leadership
- Lead the evangelization of analytic best practices across the global marketing organization
- Contribute insights and thought leadership around test and experimentation design
- Prior experience developing strategic insights through media mix modeling techniques and econometric modeling
- 10+ years of experience in developing advanced marketing measurement methods, including marketing mix modeling solutions and predictive modeling techniques
- Proven experience working in reporting ecosystems (e.g. SQL, Tableau)
- Working knowledge of regression and classification models, principal component analysis, hierarchical Bayesian, generalized boosted models, neural networks and time-series forecasting
- Proven ability to advise on test design in marketing (eg A/B and multivariate optimization tests)
- Experience programming in Python and R
- Demonstrated ability to lead and inspire a team
- Strong intellectual curiosity and a commitment to continuous learning
- Adept at working with all aspects of the modern media technology ecosystem
Indeed provides a variety of benefits that help us focus on our mission of helping people get jobs.