The Director of eCommerce directs and manages the company’s eCommerce Initiative. The position is responsible for developing, deploying and managing the organization necessary to execute the eCommerce Strategic Plan. The position develops and executes a Sales/Marketing/Trade plan for eCommerce to leverage the channel as a ‘marketing platform’. The position will further refine/adjust the eCommerce 3 Year Strategic Plan including organization roles and requirement. The position manages Marketing and TradeBudgets for eCommerce.
1. Develop, communicate, & execute the eCommerce Sales/Marketing/Trade plan.
2. Establish relationships with priority eCommerce customers in coordination with Retail Sales.
3. Evolve the eCommerce organization to meet the needs of our business and our customers.
4. Direct/manage the ‘Centralized Delivery’ segment customers.
5. Direct/manage support to drive results with our Click/Collect Retailers.
6. Develop and leverage internal resources - Sales, Marketing, Retail Trade, R&D and IT - to maximize our online performance.
7. Develop and communicate monthly our ‘eMarketing’ & ‘eTrade’ dollars against the ‘authorized spend’.
8. Create and communicate ‘KPI’s’ for each assigned account for incorporation in the weekly sales update.
9. Leverage/Manage technology resources including Salsify, Clavis. Develop additional technology resources.
10. Develop/Leverage consumer insights…..including a plan to address packaging opportunities.
11.Develop a ‘Category Management/Analytics’ function/capability for implementation during FY19.
REQUIRED: Bachelors degree field plus a minimum of 7 years of related experience or in the absence of a Bachelors degree, total work experience would equal 11 years. The ideal candidate will be able to collaborate effectively across various functions and all levels. The candidate must be able to travel to customers as requested.
PREFERRED: Preferred concentration in E-CommerceRetailSales and/or RetailMarketing. A demonstrated commitment to growing/leveraging the eCommerce business. Experience with E-Commercetechnology platforms and Category Management is highly preferred.
Requisition Number: 173503