The eCommerce & Customer Enablement Director leads eCommerce and customer self-service enablement for the Agilent Digital organization. This key role has accountability for defining and executing the global eCommerce strategy and roadmap. This includes partnering with marketing, sales, product lines and other teams to drive eCommerce commercialization and adoption. In addition, this role will manage self-service enablement to make it easier for customers to purchase, use and support Agilent offerings. This position reports into the global head of Agilent Digital.
* Lead the eCommerce and Customer Enablement center of excellence.
* Champion the development of e-Commerce strategy and roadmap
* Drive eCommerce/B2B adoption and growth in partnership with marketing, sales, product lines and other teams. Leverage KPI's and key metrics in driving business outcomes.
* Manage key customer enablement initiatives to enable customer self-service and provide a differentiated experience.
* Keep abreast of market and competitive trends in B2B.
* Manage the eCommerce product management team including definition of business requirements and key functional capabilities. Partner with the Digital IT and product R&D teams on development of new eCommerce and self-service capabilities.
* Oversee key eCommerce partner relationships (Amazon, etc.)
* Ensure effective management of stakeholder communications; track and report against objectives and success measures
* Identify, aid in the resolution, and escalate program issues when necessary
* Drive continuous improvement by incorporating feedback and lessons learned into plans and processes
* Enable "best in class" eCommerce and Customer Enablement for Agilent.ScheduleFull-timeRequirements* 10+ years of increasing responsibility in eCommerce, B2B integration and digital self-service. Experience driving development of mobile solutions also preferred.
* 15+ years of increasing responsibility in leadership of complex programs
* Relevant undergraduate with Master's degree preferred
* Solid experience managing cross-functional initiatives; experience with Agile preferred.
* Strong management and communication skills to facilitate meetings and articulate complex concepts
* Ability to track and follow-up with multiple stakeholders, ensure timely deliverables, and resolve issues and address key decisions
* Effective change manager, attention to detail (without getting stuck in the weeds), problem solver, enthusiastic, assertive, and willing to be hands on
* Experience with enterprise systems, eCommerce and digital platforms: SAP (Financials, CRM, ECC), Oracle ATG, Oracle Eloqua preferred.
* Up to 25% travel (domestic and international) as required