- Responsible for developing new project targets and expanding the Flad project portfolio in the clinical care and academic health sciences markets in the Metro New York area.
- Responsible for overall project quality and execution including program, planning and design. Articulate and communicate the client's vision, goals, and objectives.
- Collaborate with marketing on lead generation to develop a strong network of clients in the Northeast. Responsible for continuous management and development of key, repeat clients. Provide strategic preparation and participate in client interviews.
- Develop successful, collaborative working relationships with all team members to ensure integrated projects are produced.
- Mentor and develop less experienced team members on all aspects of client/project management, including negotiating and developing project fees and contracts.
- Maintain good working relationships with the client throughout the project to promote future opportunities.
- Bachelor’s degree in architecture or related field required; Master’s degree in architecture or healthcare administration preferred.
- Minimum of fifteen years architectural experience with five or more years of recent project management and business development experience with health facilities required. Previous office and/or studio leadership experiencepreferred.
- Proven record of effective business development and project management with the ability to approach clients, win project work, maintain on-going client relations, and handle multiple projects simultaneously required.
- Professional registration preferred.
- LEED accreditation preferred.