POSITION SUMMARY/STRATEGIC ROLE
The Director of e Commerce will provide expert analysis and advice on the building of an e Commerce revenue sharing entity. The Director will be responsible in identifying and negotiating with potential partners who will have a global profile in e Commerce, media, marketing and communications. The Director will have an initial establishment of the business role followed by a supervisory partnering role with the chosen partner. Deep knowledge and experience in B2B and B2C e Commerce is essential as well as the preparation and negotiation of documentation in various disciplines including offer memorandums and mergers and acquisitions. The Director will be required to work closely with the Business Development Director, Finance Director and Legal Director and have experience in working withInvestment Bankers. The Director will also need to work in a technical capacity to provide advice and support to the Director of Technology regarding the establishment of a global Digital Economy e Commerce platform focused on the B2B market.
KEY ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Provide analysis, research and advice on the establishment of the revenue sharing partner and contribute to M&A and business strategic planning.
- Have experience in e Commerce sales, analysis and in particular on line advertising, e Commerce enablement, Research Services and the establishment of a Carbon Trading Platform
- Have deep knowledge of revenue generation strategies for e Commerce including but not exclusive to Cost Per Click (CPC), Cost Per 1000 Impressions (CPM), Virtual Billboards (VB), Virtual Outsourcing (VOS), Video meeting to conduct transactions, and commission on payments
- Provide expert e Commerce advice on issues arising from the selection of a global revenue sharing partner
- Be exceptionally well connected and regarded in the e Commerce marketplace with an excellent record in B2B and B2C business transactions
- Develop and recommend company policy and position on e Commerce issues.
- Conduct and coordinate research into a variety of e Commerce, B2B and B2C issues in particular the identification of suitable business partners
- Represent the Company or its officials in various high level meetings with investment bankers, legal and finance professionals
- Represent the company at discussions, negotiations and strategy sessions with potential partners and ultimately the agreed partner
- Write, review, and edit reports, opinions, correspondence, articles, and other documents pertinent to e Commerce and the B2B Marketplace
- Be a spokesperson and opinion leader in e Commerce circles, seminars, conferences and symposia
- Develop and recommend operating policy and procedural improvements.
Desired Skills and Experience
Qualification & Experience
- Masters Degree in e Commerce or related field of IT and business. An additional degree of a MBA is preferred
- Knowledge of E Commerce in the B2Band B2C marketplace is essential along with at least 15years working experience with strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Wide range of knowledge in media, marketing and communications as related to the e Commerce environment
- Membership of national and international professional bodies related to e Commerce