We are looking for Director of Dot NET Application Support & Development ?for our client in Whippany, NJ
Job Title: Director of Dot NET Application Support & Development
Job Location: Whippany, NJ
Job Type: Contract – 12 Months / Contract to Hire / Direct Hire
- Director level experience in application support or development.
- Experience with the Microsoft technical stack with specific ability to diagnose issues with the following technologies .NET, C#, MS SQL, SSIS, SSRS
- Significant experience with production support processes including incident management, problem management, and release management.
- Healthcare IT software development and HIPAA compliance experience highly preferred
- Solid understanding of software architecture such as SOA and experienceworking with the software development lifecycle.
- Strong organization skills, attention to detail, and ability to handle multiple priorities under pressure
- Ability to support incident resolution, software releases, and application monitoring outside of normal business hours.
- Experience with global team management preferred.
- Communication, leadership, team building, and people management skills.
- Leads organization that provides Tier 1 and Tier 2 production support for all of ConnectiveRx applications.
- Define and optimize production support processes to meet SLAs, enable production support engineers with adequate knowledge transfer, and provide clear communication to stakeholders.
- Capture and communicate metrics including defects escaping into production, turnaround time, and mean time to resolution that will drive process optimization across IT.
- Leads Software Release Management discipline including guiding the development team to automate all code moves.
- Recruit and mentor Production support engineers that will handle production monitoring, triage, code investigations and data updates.
- Motivate the team through proactive performance management, clear accountability and on-going measurement against goals.
- Manage team of Product Development Managers and QA Analysts at various seniority levels, all while staying hands-on in the product development lifecycle and domain knowledge.