Our client, a non-profit organization, provides therapeutic retreats for service members and their families. Their mission is to renew hope for our service members through health, wellness, education, counseling and therapeutic support.
Your i’s never go undotted and t’s never go uncrossed, as your attention to detail is impeccable. For you, no task is too small or too big, you can do it all and you do it with pride. You thrive under pressure and love a fast paced environment.
Director of Donor Development
Creating a memorable first impression, you will be the face of the company to the public and our employees. Your familiarity with company standards, including networking and reaching out to the public to educate our mission will be essential to our success. In order to be successful:
- Must have an extensive network/rolodex
- Have great verbal and written communications skills
- Have Raiser's Edge, NXT and Online Express experience
- Experience raising major sponsorship support for events and Foundation
- Ability to make professional presentations to audiences of all sizes
- Experienced developing Donor Development Plans and budgets
- Ability/experience directing a network of Ambassadors and volunteers
- Extensive cold calling
- Must be a Military Veteran with a passion for the LSF Mission
- College degree(s) a plus
- Have management experience and at least 5 years major donor, fund raising experience
- Have a reliable vehicle and able to travel and to attend events on weekends occasionally