Schaeffer's Investment Research is looking for an enthusiastic and results-driven Marketing Director to oversee the company’s customer acquisition, retention, and direct-response marketing efforts. The ideal candidate will possess demonstrated market acumen with experience in digitalmarketing and a direct response environment, with proven expertise in email marketing and experienceworking with copywriters.
If you have entrepreneurial experience or have been part of a team that was running a company, that makes you an even better fit. The perfect person for this role should be an ambitious problem-solver who is proactive, driven, and thrives under pressure.
As the Marketing Director you will work directly with our copy and production teams to create email campaigns and perfect strategies to convert “clicks” to “sales” using our online promotions. We publish multiple newsletters and have tens of thousands of paying subscribers around the world, and hundreds of thousands of readers. Our business is selling profitable ideas, explaining how to analyze a constantly changing market, and providing unparalleled expertise in financial research.
To hit our company revenue goals, the Marketing Director must be intimately familiar with content marketing, have experience with campaign growth, and must have digitalmarketingexperience in a direct response environment.
• Collaborate closely with stakeholders including publishers, copywriters, sales, editorial and web teams to deploy marketing efforts
• Provide creative direction for all aspects of marketingcampaigns
• Have ability to measure, analyze and optimize marketingcampaign data and prepare recommendations
• Ability to execute tests and provide analysis/recommendations to continuously improve the customer experience and drive sales
• Create strategies to retain subscribers, convert lapsed customers into active users and create stickiness with the user experience
• Strong knowledge of the digitalmarketing industry, trends and new developments
• The ideal person for this position will have 5-7years of marketingexperience, be intellectually curious, proactive, ambitious, highly organized, a strategic thinker, a problem-solver, and have an entrepreneurial spirit. Knowledge of the financial markets is a plus, but not required.