Morrison Community Living, a member of Compass Group®, is the nation’s only company exclusively dedicated to providing food, nutrition & wellness, EVS and hospitality services to the senior living industry.? Morrison has over 350 registered dietitians, 250 executive chefs, 400 hospitality associates and 7,000 professional food service team members. Actively committed to fostering ways to enjoy great-tasting, healthy food through socially responsible practices and superior customer service, the Atlanta-based company serves more than 450 senior living clients in 42 states, including some of the largest and most prominent senior living communities in the United States.
Director of Dining Services
As a Director of Dining Services you will be directly responsible for the overall operation of the dining service department. You will operate the department in accordance with the approved budget, while providing the Client with the maximum value for dollars spent.? The Director is responsible for ensuring the food offered to the residents, guests and employees of the community is of superior quality.? You will direct and conduct safety, sanitation, and maintenance programs; while maintaining excellent relationships with residents, guests, Client, as well as other departments within the community.? The Director is also responsible for promoting the professional growth and development of their entire team.? In addition; you will foster strong inter-departmental relations and integrate the dining service department with the facility plan of operations.
Perks:?As a Morrison Community Living team member you will be eligible for comprehensive benefits plan, tuition reimbursement, a 401K Plan, and many other benefits.
- B.S. Degree in Food Services Technology/Management or related field; or A.A. Degree plus four (4) years of directly related experiencepreferred
- Minimum of two (2) to four (4) years of retirement or adult home/care experiencepreferred, depending upon formal degree or training
- Four (4) plus years of direct foodservice operational management experience in a fine dining/hotel/country club setting, with inventory and purchasing knowledge and control
- Excellent knowledge of food and catering trends with a focus on quality, production, sanitation, food cost controls, and presentation
- Excellent customer services skills and experiences
- Experience with P&L accountability highly desirable
- Contract-managed service experience is desirable
- ServSafe® certified desireable.