Director Of Dining Services
Less than 5 years experience • Food & Beverages
CulinArt Group operates over 250 onsite corporate, higher education, private school, healthcare and destination recreation/leisure dining facilities in 18 states, including cafés, coffee bars, concessions, executive dining, catering and conference dining, social catering/special events, office coffee service and vending. CulinArt’s extremely diverse client portfolio affords great opportunities for career advancement within the company, across multiple industry segments and geographic regions.
Working as the Director of Dining Services you will be responsible for overseeing the day to day foodservice operations for this educational account, responsible for developing and executing strategy to meet operating and financial goals. Leading the account by ensuring areas of responsibility meet objectives and client expectations. We seek a team player with a perfect blend of culinary and administrative expertise.
- Oversees all P&L and budgeting as it pertains to the account
- Maintains excellent relationships with the client
- Works with the Chef and management team in creating nutritious and top quality food for the students
- Implements new culinary programs in conjunction with the Company marketing and culinary teams
- Acts as a liaison between CulinArt and the client
- Responsibility for ensuring proper presentation, portion control, and maintenance of proper serving temperatures and HACCP standards
- BS Hospitality degreepreferred
- Three to five years of foodservice management experiencerequired
- Strong leadership and communication skills
- Financial and business acumen
- Excellent communication skills
- Proficient in MS Office