$100K - $150K(Ladders Estimates)
As the leader in business and industry dining, Eurest is the company to join if you want a rewarding career packed with limitless opportunities. We feed the employees of the nation's largest and most-prestigious companies -- in every state and across all industries. As a member of Eurest's leadership and professional support team, you willhelp our 16,000 chefs, and in-unit associates excel as they deliver world-class meals in corporate cafes and executive dining rooms with on-site catering through vending innovations and more.
Our company is innovative, high performing and fast growing. Our teammates are enthusiastic, committed toquality and thrive on consistently delivering unparalleled results. And did we mention we work with exciting companies and at interesting locations? Come grow your career with Eurest.
Director of Dining Services is an exciting opportunity for an energetic, entrepreneurial manager, seeking a better way to conduct business. This key leadership position is responsible for the successful operation of Dining Services. The Director ensures client, customer service/satisfaction with efficient cost effective management that both meets and exceeds stated expectations. They are responsible for all foodservice-related activities for the café and its associates.
Read more about our sustainability and Eco-Foot-Print here: https://www.compassgroupcareers.com/about-us/sustainability/
• Manage salaried managers and hourly associates in Cafe
• Oversee overall direction, coordination, and evaluation of account
• Interview, hire, and train associates; plan, assign, and direct work; appraise performance; reward and discipline associates; address complaints and resolve issues
• Prepare and manage annual budget
• Utilize company systems for completion of required daily/weekly/monthly reports such as inventory, cash reports, production records, payroll/time-keeping, etc.
• Oversee and participate in preparation and service of food and beverage items in adherence to company standards and safety (meeting HACCP and OSHA guidelines) as well as portion control
• Other duties as assigned
• B.S. Degree in Food Services Management or related field; or A.A. Degree plus four years of directlyrelated experience preferred
• Five+ years of direct foodservice operational management experience with inventory and purchasing knowledge and control
• Strong knowledge of food and catering trends with a focus on quality, production, sanitation, food cost controls, and presentation
• Previous P&L accountability or contract-managed service experience is desirable
• Strong supervisory, leadership, management and coaching skills
• Ability to communicate on various levels to include management, client, customer and associate levels
• Excellent financial, budgetary, accounting and computational skills
• Proficient with MS Office Suite as well as web-based applications
• Possess a Positive Can-Do-Attitude
• ServSafe® Certified
Valid Through: 2019-11-15