Director Of Dining Services - CDM
Director of Dining Services in Salem, VA.
As a Director of Dining Services you will be directly responsible for the overall operation of the dining service department. You will operate the department in accordance with the approved budget, while providing the Client with the maximum value for dollars spent.? The Director is responsible for ensuring the food offered to the residents, guests and employees of the community is of superior quality.? You will direct and conduct safety, sanitation, and maintenance programs; while maintaining excellent relationships with residents, guests, Client, as well as other departments within the community.? The Director is also responsible for promoting the professional growth and development of their entire team.? In addition; you will foster strong inter-departmental relations and integrate the dining service department with the facility plan of operations.
Perks:?As a Morrison Community Living team member you will be eligible for comprehensive benefits plan, tuition reimbursement, a 401K Plan, and many other benefits.
- B.S. Degree in Food Services Technology/Management or related field; or A.A. Degree plus five (5) years of directly related experiencepreferred
- Minimum of three (3) to five (5) years of retirement or adult home/care experiencepreferred, depending upon formal degree or training
- Five (5) plus years of direct foodservice operational management experience in a fine dining/hotel/country club setting, with inventory and purchasing knowledge and control
- Excellent knowledge of food and catering trends with a focus on quality, production, sanitation, food cost controls, and presentation
- Excellent customer services skills and experiences
- Experience with P&L accountability highly desirable
- Contract-managed service experience is desirable
- ServSafe® certified
- Certified Dietary Manager certificate highly desirable
Compass Group is an equal opportunity employer. At Compass, we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.
Job ID: LW10171782272