- You will be required to work with management and other technical teams in defining and implementing strategic, technical, and operational security/infrastructure controls that are properly aligned with business goals and objectives.
- You will be responsible for maintaining security configurations for routers, switches and firewalls and for using applicable encryption methods.
- Coordinate the implementation of security tools and secure infrastructure architectures to support transaction processing and internal initiatives, and implementation and support of transaction processing systems.
- Works with management to coordinate responses to information security control testing and vulnerability scans, audits and assessments, and implements practices to optimize this process across the organization for the dedicated reduction of organizational risk.
- Executes and improves the core functions of the Cybersecurity Operations Center
- You will review computer security incident reports and anomalous activity of network and ensures ongoing dedicated measures to mitigate risks as well as providing tier 1-2 escalation path for resolving security incidents.
- Responsible for creating and maintaining dashboards that monitor infrastructure security and DLP KPIs.
- Participates in major new system implementation projects to ensure that appropriate security controls are built into systems prior to production cutover.
- Works closely with the IT Architecture team to design and implement automated security controls in DevOps methodology along with the associated tools and processes.
- Ensures ongoing system and network health checks on identified high risk network segments, systems, and applications as well as follow up remediation.
- Ensures the monitoring of intrusion detection and security information management systems to discover and mitigate malicious activity on networks.
- Works with Investigation team(s) on serious security violations.
- Conducts root cause analysis for operational security issues.
- Drives process improvement and control implementation projects in coordination with the other Enterprise Information Service Teams.
Qualifications & Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in Information Technology or 7 or more years of equivalent experience including at least 3 years of relevant supervisory experience required.
- 15 years of experience with 5+ years in Information Security
- In depth knowledge of security processes.
- In depth knowledge of incident response and investigative procedures.
- In depth knowledge of security tools including Threat Detection, IPS/IDS, Encryption, Certificate Services, End Point Protection, Web application firewalls and SIEM technologies.
- In depth knowledge of Identity Access Management.
- Broad knowledge of enterprise systems, operating systems, and hardware platforms.
- Broad knowledge of storage technologies, local storage, Arrays, SAN's, IP-Storage, NAS, File Systems.
- Broad Knowledge of Cloud Infrastructure.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, as well as excellent organizational skills.
- Excellent analytical and technical skills.
- Ability to quickly comprehend the functions and capabilities of new technologies.
- Certifications a Plus: CISSP, CEH, SANS/GIAC, Sec+, CASP or similar professional certifications
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.