What does your day look like?
The Director of Digital Platform Sales & Development will prospect, penetrate and create new media relationships client direct, via agencies and retail merchant contacts. They will meet with retailer teams monthly to coordinate activities and find new leads to call on. The Director of Digital Platform Sales & Development Cover assigned accounts on an annual basis by calling all agencies and contacts at the brand. They will drive media deals to closure and retain and grow revenue from existing advertisers. The Director of Digital Platform Sales & Development will understand the full digital platform product offering and tools to help build relevant solutions for advertisers. And the Director of Digital Platform Sales & Development will strategize with Partner Management team to uncover additional selling opportunities for Branded Retail Partner via the brand/vendor community.
So will really succeed here?
- Prior working experience for a well established online retailer (such as Amazon Media, Triad/Walmart, Target, Best Buy etc.) selling retailer media programs to brands/vendors.
- Extensive knowledge of the retail media ecosystem and great contacts with the largest brands sold through retailers
- 5 – 7years of experience in selling digital & online media to brands and agencies
- Demonstrated consistent track record or achieving and exceeding sales targets
- Strong track record of success prospecting, generating new business and growing existing business
- Proven consultative selling skills, able to identify and distinguish unique value proposition
- Experience successfully selling into the retail environment is required
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal, as well as written and verbal communication
- Experience with Salesforce as well as Microsoft Office suite of products
- Desire to work in a fast-paced, dynamic team environment
- Travel ~20%-30% or as required for agency, brand, retail or tradeshow visits
MarketSearch is a nationally networked executive search firm whose sole area is marketing, advertising and marketing communication. Our clients are constantly providing us with a wide variety of advertised and unadvertised positions to be filled and look to our expertise in filling them. Because of our ability to provide who our client is looking for, our services are paid by the client, not by you. If you are seriously looking for your ideal position in marketing or advertising, we are seriously looking forward to finding that position for you. Every member of the MarketSearch team has an extensive background in these areas enabling us to provide you with guidance and support when seeking and filling positions. Send us your resume for future reference. Contact us . Our list of available positions has grown in the time it has taken you to read this.