LIVE THE ISLAND LIFE
Tommy Bahama is more than just an island inspired brand, it's a lifestyle! Live the Island Life as an ambassador of our brand, representing the season's stylish trends. We look for those who are passionate about growth as we offer a variety of rewarding positions, from sales to management. You will play an important role in our store leadership, inspiring your team to work together to achieve our goals, create an environment of aloha fun, while exceeding guest expectations - taking them someplace great. Come join us, share knowledge on latest designs and provide guest with world class service!
SET THE COURSE
The Director of Digital Marketing will be responsible for the strategy and execution of all Tommy Bahama digital marketing programs, with an emphasis on driving new customer acquisition, current guest retention, a culture of testing and learning, and overall e-commerce business growth.
This role has direct ownership of email marketing activities, as well as responsibility for the brand's overall digital marketing results, from paid media to organic activities. As part of the brand's larger marketing group, successful candidates will actively collaborate with marketing strategy, e-commerce business owners, marketing operations, creative services, product merchandising, and company leadership teams.
BE THE ISLAND GUIDE
- Lead and own the company's overall digital marketing efforts, partnering closely with business owners to bring a strategic marketing point of view to driving ideation, testing, and learning in the service of business growth.
- Lead email marketing efforts, working in close partnership with eComm, marketing strategy, creative services and product merchandising teams.
- Oversee management of digital marketing programs including SEM/SEO, Paid Social, Affiliate, and Programmatic.
- Lead reporting of all digital marketing channels including analysis of email programs to insure ROI goals are met.
- Continually monitor key performance metrics and analyze trends and results of implemented strategies to identify strategic pivots and areas for optimization.
- Manage vendor relationships for digital programs.
- Research and recommend new promotional avenues to increase revenue and customer acquisition.
- Monitor industry best practices and industry trends.
- Collaborate with the marketing strategy, creative services marketing operations and product merchandising teams to develop creative that is on-brand and effective at driving business.
- Work closely with Tommy Bahama marketing partners to define and drive digital marketing strategies as they relate to geographical locations in support of our retail store and restaurant channels.
- Flexible for other duties as needed to help support the overall business.
ESSENTIALS FOR LIFE IN PARADISE
- Bachelors' degree or equivalent experience required.
- 8+ years of experience in a Digital Marketing/Email Marketing/Paid Search role.
- 8+ years of experience in eCommerce.
- Apparel retail background preferred.
- Previous management experience.
- Excellent execution and implementation skills.
- Experience with Web Analytics, knowledge of Site Catalyst and Google Analytics.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Complete understanding of business metrics including P&L.
- Able to balance multiple demands and thrive in and create a collaborative environment Ability to work with tight deadlines.