Synapse provides Banking as a Service (BaaS) and we're on a mission to accelerate the democratization of best in class financial products for all.
The Director of Digital Marketing expands and enriches connections between Synapse and the marketplace to create a foundation for new and differentiated products that enable businesses and people to have healthier financial lives.
The ideal candidate will be able to address the current, digital campaign management needs in a hands-on manner, yet be able to step into a leadership role as the business needs and team grow.
What You Will Do:
- Develop and execute on digital marketing campaigns with the planning, executing, and tracking of campaigns.
- Be the go-to expert on all of our digital acquisition, including search. This includes paid social LinkedIn, Twitter, Quora, Reddit, Stackoverflow, etc.), display (programmatic), and online video.
- Collaborate with Content to develop appropriate material, distributing accordingly through paid/unpaid marketing channels.
- Ensure marketing efforts are converting to increased inbound referrals & Inside Sales activity, providing quantifiable metrics and data to validate effectiveness of marketing campaigns.
- Drive initiatives with the planning, executing, and tracking of marketing programs such as email, event, social media, or content marketing.
- Oversee content including social media marketing programs, including blogs, and website modifications, ensuring all of our product information and content is up-to-date.
- Evaluate and monitor campaign performance on an ongoing basis by analyzing key metrics and creating comprehensive reports.
- Lead by example and have a strong sense of urgency; have the ability to persevere in the face of unexpected challenges
What You Will Bring:
- 5+ years of extensive experience in multi-channel marketing campaign management, preferably within a B2B/B2B2C environment.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, advertising or related field.
- A strong understanding of the FinTech/Financial Services space.
- Experience driving demand generation success among a technical and line-of-business, Financial Services audience.
- You're self-motivated and willing to roll-up your sleeves to figure out how to get things done; have the ability to work in a fast paced startup and wear multiple hats.
- Be comfortable doing analysis and know how to use data to support your plans.
- Have strong analytical and communication skills; ability to work with unstructured information and data to influence brand decisions.
- Be a strong collaborator with a track record of building and sustaining relationships across functions and levels in the organization.
What We Offer:
- 💰Competitive Compensation
- 🍎Insurance (Medical/Dental/Vision)
- 💚401(k) with company matching up to 4%
- 🏝PTO & Holidays
- ✨Life Insurance & LTD
Synapse is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all of our employees. Synapse provides equal opportunity in all of our employment practices to all qualified employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital status, military status, genetic information or any other category protected by federal, state and local laws.