ABOUT THE JOB
This position will define, create, and shape our strategy on how we globally align Demand Generation and grow revenue within the organization. This person will own lead generation, campaigns, digital marketing, website and email / Marketo. The incumbent will be empowered to be creative, innovative, and to try experiment with new ideas whilst also ensuring tried and tested marketing techniques are deployed
Essential Job Functions
- Lead Global Demand Generation for Software AG- strategy, budget, resource planning, tools, goal setting and ultimate outcomes
- Collaboratively own the Software AG website and team, Digital Marketing, Marketo, and Campaign teams
- Manage all relevant social mediachannels.
- Develop and promote relevant content for demand generation strategy.
- Taking ownership of Demand Generation through various channels - inbound/outbound, website, campaigns, events, to build a continuous pipeline of qualified leads.
- Use data analytics to gauge ROI on all campaigns, and on all online assets.
- Align demand generation to business development strategy
- Lead the web, digital and campaigns teams
Supervisory Responsibility? Yes
- We are looking for a Player/Coach. Someone who will get their hands dirty from day 1 whilst building the foundation for a scalable Demand Generation function.
- Experience working in B2B, Technology Vendors, comparable Enterprise Technology companies
- Digital & Technology savvy - strong grasp of demand generation technologies to support and automate
- Demonstrable track record of generating qualified leads and contributing to the sales pipeline and revenue growth
- Can demonstrate experience of creating a fully integrated, measurable, Demand Generation strategy
- Creative and innovative - new ideas are very welcome!
- Experience of building social and content engagement tactics and strategies.
- Confident, excellent communicator both written and verbal
- Experience of working with agencies for digital and social to get the best resulots
Required Education and Experience
- BS Degree Marketing/Business. MS/MBA a plus
- 15+ years of comparable work experience in related Tech industry
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT
- The employees are smart, friendly and welcoming
- Free underground parking – never get wet or shovel snow
- Health Insurance starts your first day on the job
- Three weeks paid vacation & three weeks paid sick leave
- 10 paid holidays (including a floating holiday and a community service day)
- 401(k) Plan with up to 5% employer match
- Business Casual office
- Kitchen on every floor with cable TV – also, subsidized snacks & cold drinks
Software AG is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, age, religion, color, marital status, national origin, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, disability, or veteran status.