ABOUT THE JOB
The Director of Digital Marketing will report into the VP Demand Generation and partner closely with the Field Marketing, Creative, and Event global teams to execute on multichanneldigital lead generation campaigns. The incumbent will have had extensive hands-on experience with Google paid campaigns, been successful in creating and optimizing campaigns, launched paid social campaigns on LinkedIn, marketing automation software for email deployment of nurture campaigns, and have built executive metrics reporting.
Essential Job Functions
- Develop a cohesive digital marketing strategy, which include inbound and outbound channels
- Create campaigns; such as keyword lists for Google campaigns, digital advertisements, coordinate landing page development, optimization of those campaigns to ROI
- Agency management and deadline-oriented
- Manages Digital Marketing budgets for multiple industries
- Manage relationships and works cross-functionally with the other marketing teams; Creative, Field Marketing, Digital Marketing and Events
- Provide creative briefs to develop brand marketing campaigns (digital, broadcast, and print) for our internal creative agency and ensure creative work is consistent across all channels
- Develop and execute brand marketing plans to achieve sales and revenue goals
- Work with internal teams to roll out the brand and creative work within the organization and among key partners
- Develop strategic approach and detailed plan to execute retail and distributionpartnerships
- Liaison to Field Marketing and Product Marketing teams
- Analyze digital marketing campaigns and program ROI performance with internal and external data sources
- Website SEO to improve SERP rankings in Google Optimizes lead scoring activities in Marketo to improve MQL quality of leads
- Research (Qualitative & Quantitative); works with Field Marketing team to develop, implement and analyze digital marketing programs to metrics success.
- Creates bi-weekly, monthly and annual reporting for executives and cross-department teams
- ABM experience in a B2B environment
- Copywriting for digital advertisements
Supervisory Responsibility? Yes
- Proven experience of Digital Marketing within a fast-growth tech company or at digital marketing agency
- Has extensive experience with digital marketing campaigns in SEM, SEO, email
- Experience with optimizing corporate website SEO to improve SERP rankings
- Has A/B and multivariate testing experience for email campaigns
- Experience managing large digital marketing budgets
- Experience launching and managing campaigns globally
- Global digital media buying experience is a plus, but not necessary
- Exceptional at working cross-functionally with the creative, digital, and field marketing teams
- Has managed metrics and performance programs to ROI targets
- Experience with developing/creating and managing executive-level reporting
- Strong knowledge of all areas of digital marketing, including SEM research
- Exceptional experience with Microsoft Office products (PowerPoint, Word, Excel)
- Deadline-oriented, can work in a fast-paced environment
- Social paid marketing experience; i.e. LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram Experience with Marketing Automation software; i.e. Marketo
Required Education and Experience
- BS Degree Marketing/Business
- 5+ years of related experience.
- Must be willing to roll-up their sleeves, “get their hands dirty,” and lead by example.
- Need to be a strong mentor to their team with the ability to think strategically as a key asset.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT
- The employees are smart, friendly and welcoming
- Free underground parking – never get wet or shovel snow
- Health Insurance starts your first day on the job
- Three weeks paid vacation & three weeks paid sick leave
- 10 paid holidays (including a floating holiday and a community service day)
- 401(k) Plan with up to 5% employer match
- Business Casual office
- Kitchen on every floor with cable TV – also, subsidized snacks & cold drinks
Software AG is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, age, religion, color, marital status, national origin, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, disability, or veteran status.