This role will oversee the Revenue Marketing digital environment and will lead a team to implement, manage and grow our digital initiatives in support of integrated and engaging marketing campaigns. This includes gathering business requirements, working cross functionally to implement projects, and leaning in to ongoing efforts to simplify and streamline our processes and the strategic maturity of digital marketing. Key capabilities include opt-in solutions, email nurture campaigns, creation of the hub for engagement data, web personalization and behavior and trigger based activities across the customer journey.
What will you be doing?
- Partner with the Senior Director of Revenue marketing and the Marketing team to define and build an integrated, world class digital experience.
- Direct the team to implement programs throughout program and campaign launch cycles (from intake through activation) to ensure best-in-market prospect experience and overall campaign success
- Ensure on-time delivery of campaigns to the highest standards
- Provide thought leadership and advise teams on best practices for all aspects of digital marketing development and execution, reporting and optimization.
- Identify opportunities and gaps in the existing tech stack; define and implement an approach to an optimal martech infrastructure including adoption of a multi touch attribution reporting to provide deeper understanding of program efficacy at all points in the funnel.
- Lead the efforts across marketing teams to accurately forecast leads and opportunities by campaign and channel
- Design, implement, and sustain scalable processes for campaign measurement and lead the process for reporting and communication and alignment on results across teams.
- Partner in enabling the Revenue Marketing team’s ability to deliver multi-channel campaigns. This spans lead generation, demand generation, website, sales development and sales team initiatives
- Lead ongoing vendor relationship management, to ensure platforms evolve and meet our current and future needs.
- Identify opportunities and execute strategies to optimize the use of Pardot, such as personalization, audience segmentation and scoring.
- Understand and report on the health of the Pardot database (data quality, gaps/areas for growth, etc.) and perform regular maintenance and data cleansing.
- Implement marketing automation best practices and ensure proper end-to-end testing of programs prior to launch, ensuring adherence to General Data Protection Regulation and email laws such as CCPA/CAN-SPAM.
What are the requirements?
- 8+ years of Marketing or Digital Operations experience with high-growth B2B companies (or similar), including 3+ years Marketing Performance Analytics experience.
- 4+ years direct people management experience.
- BA/BS degree; MBA or similar advanced degree is a plus.
- Hands-on experience in managing CRM and automation platforms (Salesforce, Pardot). Experience with ABM, Inbound Marketing, 3rd party databases, event technology, web analytics and sales enablement technologies.
- Mindset and understanding of what it takes to succeed in a matrixed environment