Foot Locker Inc. is seeking an innovative, entrepreneurial-minded leader to join our company in the role of Director of Digital Marketing for the Foot Locker, Lady Foot Locker, and Kids Foot Locker brands. We need someone experienced and eager to impact our digitally-led brand experience; bringing your strong point of view and understanding of retail to online digital integration. This Director will drive traffic with our mobile app, SEO, SEM, paid media, display, affiliated marketing, and retentionchannels including CRM, loyalty, and email.
The Director of Digital Marketing will be responsible for steering, managing, and optimizing these iconic brand experiences; driving our future market position with accelerated revenue growth via acquisition, life cycle programs, and consumer engagement and loyalty.
Foot Locker, Inc. is the world's leading retailer of athletically inspired shoes and apparel. Headquartered in New York City, we operate approximately 3,500 athletic retail stores in 24 countries in North America, Europe and Australia under the brand names Foot Locker, Lady Foot Locker, Kids Foot Locker, Footaction, Champs Sports, Runners Point, Six02 and Eastbay.
- Lead all digitalmarketing initiatives including SEO, SEM, email marketing, digitalpartnerships, retargeting and marketing automation.
- Responsible for top and bottom line growth of our Acquisition and Retention programs to achieve sales, ROI and total contribution goals.
- Develop and manage all CRM touch points including direct marketing, email marketing, retention strategies, and new customer acquisition initiatives.
- Drive testing, reporting, optimization and analysis on Channel performance to identify key levers and opportunities for improvements.
- Develop and execute the ecommerce strategy, including mobile app experience, defining the digital customer experience and align with brand tone and voice.
- Support development of content creation across digitalchannels.
- Manage multiple budgets and supervise digital media integration into broader brand traffic /sales awareness /initiatives.
- Partner with Marketing / Merchant disciplines on key sales and brand priorities.
- Maintain a thorough understanding of current and emerging trends in digitalmarketing, mobilemarketing, technology, fashion and ecommerce.
- Define metrics and analyze campaign success, track and forecast user growth and engagement
- Work withSales Managers to implement strategies and convert customers.
- Be the digital gate keeper of the brand experience and manage team diverse media professionals (copy writers, merchandisers, etc.)
- Seven (7+) years of experience in a Marketing role, with a focus on digitalretail media
- Experience with Digital Marketing - Google AdWords, Facebook Advertising, Photoshop, etc.
- Logical thinker, able to synthesize knowledge, data and experience to develop and communicate solid conclusions and recommendations
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing or related field
- Proven track record of marketing growth success
- Data-driven combined with creative thinking, has the ability to translate data into successful marketing strategies
- Strong desire to be constantly learning about new marketing and product trends and help shape the business growth from the ground up
- A love of Athletics, Fitness and Athletic Apparel a plus
- A strong understanding of digital /brick and mortar integration
- Willingness to travel One (1) week per month for business assimilation