$150K — $160K + $45K bonus + matching 401k, profit sharing, full benefits *
Based in any major city in the souteast or Dallas
Reporting to the Vice President of Marketing, the Director of Digital Marketing and CRM is responsible for developing the strategy and overseeing the execution of short and long-term digital and data-driven customer relationship marketing strategies. He / she will partner with stakeholders and translate these strategies into actionable plans that will increase customer acquisition and retention to drive sales and deliver business objectives while optimizing the sales experience. Preference for experience within a B2B product category that has a long sales cycle built on relationship development and client problem solving navigation. Potential categories that may be include: B2B software, automotive, luxury building products, or similar online service product segment.
The Director works closely with the, distributor branches, inside sales, and regional operations managers to educate, coach and build the adoption of key CRM trends and to deliver best-in-class activities including sales representative prospecting, marketing driven prospecting, digital marketing, customer responses and customer purchase activity across 34 branches and 4 regions in the US. In addition, the Director works closely with the corporate marketing team and manages a team of 4.
1. Marketing Strategy to achieve growth goals and objectives:
• Develop, execute, and measure a series of effective demand generation programs that positively impact pipeline development, customer interaction, conversion rate optimization, revenue, and profitability. These might include SEO, SEM, content marketing, online marketing, social media, blogs, events, and any effective combination of these initiatives.
o Develop and ensure content creation is effective, targeted and integrated across all platforms, web, email, Instagram, Pinterest, Facebook, sample requests and printed materials.
o Create specific campaigns leveraging a variety of different vehicles (including e-mail, digital engagement, etc.) and then refine demand based upon the results of each activity in each market
• Proactively assess, clarify and refine demand generation programs on an ongoing basis, looking at metrics for response rates, pipeline growth, conversion rates, and ROI
• Set goals and objectives for the year, quarter, and month-by-month for new prospects and leads to customer conversion. Working with regional management establishes these goals bottom up and top down. Include KPIs on all marketing efforts and report progress to all constituents on a regular basis.
• Work with Product Management, to understand the needs of all product launches and reductions, report any risks from a marketing perspective, and guide the marketing team to successful product launches with SOPs in place for repeatable success.
• Clearly articulate the programs and approaches to be taken via digital marketing, CRM usage, PR, and product launch.
• Lead the Marketing and Sales Council, develop desired goals and areas for input and evaluation, establish regular meetings, and report findings back to team and council.
• Understand regional and local issues and determine how and whether to address them specifically or to fold them into comprehensive programs across all regions. Create centralized cross-regions campaigns that will be universally adopted but utilize individual regions for testing with the guidance of the Marketing and Sales Council.
2 Plan, implement and execute the marketing activities to achieve the strategy
• Establish the calendar and framework to integrate oversee the marketing calendar anchored in product launches and key activity drivers such as regional events and tradeshows.
• Align and manage the resources to execute against the plan and the calendar.
• Track and report each initiative’s results against KPIs and identify learning for immediate corrective action or for organizational learning for next time.
• Report the effectiveness of each marketing activity, including the ROI of the total marketing effort.
• Effectively budget and plan projects and programs, bringing them in on time and on budget
3. Train and develop the sales force to transition from the legacy model to the new integrated sales and marketing model. Work with a designated trainer to establish and embed best practices with:
• CRM system (Hubspot) including leading a cross-functional team for integration with other systems.
• Create customer response marketing workflow objectives and protocols for automated and human responses.
• Inside/Outside sales team interaction.
• Lead prospecting, qualification, and conversion.
4. Establish best practices for locations and lead strategic activities not-limited to:
• Product launch display and integration of cross-brand marketing presentations based on trend and selling-style.
• Events both in-store and tradeshows to showcase the brand and expertise in the industry.
• Create and package CEU opportunities to be given on a local level, ensuring the perception of expertise in the industry.
• Provide lead generating activities both in person and digitally and build relationships with local trade organizations including but not limited to ASID, IIDA.
• Recommend a sampling program on a local, regional, or company -wide level by working with locations, regions, and supply-chain team for repeatable, cost-effective, excellence.
• Bachelor’s Degree
• 7+ years of Digital and CRM leadership experience
• Strategic planning, particularly marketing strategy
• Brand strategy and promotion
• Digital media marketing within a segment that has a long sales cycle built on relationship development and client/problem solving navigation.
• CRM systems and integration with marketing and sales and customers- mandatory
• Marketing automation
• Businesses engaged in customer response marketing and inside rep and sales team models
• Budget management and maintenance
• Coach, mentor. Flexible, adaptable style.
• Excellent presentation skills
• Conducts herself/himself consistent with the company core values of family, respect, partnership, integrity and improvement.
• Ability to as needed (estimated 20%)
• Experience with Hubspot, Canva, and Adobe Creative Suite, Google Analytics, Ad Words, Facebook Business and similar platforms
Valid through: 11/18/2021