Responsible for planning, organizing, coordinating and directing all functions of the department(s) in order to meet the stated mission, vision and values of Medical City Plano and Medical City Frisco. It is expected that the Director will effectively operate the department, continue the improvement of the department's processes and outcomes, comply with hospital and corporate policy and procedures, efficiently manage finances and resources, promote teamwork and customer satisfaction, and integrate the department services into the organization's overall plan for the delivery of care and service.
• Coordination/integration of department services with the hospital’s primary function
• Develop/implement policies/procedures that guide/support the provision of services
• Recommend a sufficient number of qualified/competent staff to provide department services in support of provision of services
• Determine the qualifications/competence of personnel
• Continuously assess/improve department’s performance
• Maintain/implement quality control programs
• Provide for the orientation, in-service training and continuing education of staff
• Recommend space and other resources needed in the provision of services
• Identify and select outside sources for needed services
• Attendance and being on time, ready to work your scheduled hours is an essential job function.
Bachelors Degree required, Masters Degree preferred
Licensure/certification/registration: ARRT, Texas Radiology License required
Experience: Five years supervisory experience
Special Skills & Qualifications: Ability to listen, interact and communicate verbally and in writing; background in budget, long and short range planning
Job Code: 00058-103389