Director of Demand Generation
5 - 7 years experience • Market Research
The Director of Demand Generation will report to the SVP, Global Briefings, and will work closely with the global Cision Intelligence leadership and sales teams, with a significant opportunity to impact company performance. The Director of Demand Generation will develop and execute demand generation programs designed to drive customer acquisition for Cision’s executive briefing and media analysis services.
- Develop, improve and manage a portfolio of high-performing email-based demand generation tactics – some already in place, others to be imagined and created – to meet and exceed lead, pipeline and bookings targets for Cision Intelligence’s services
- Work closely with the Cision Intelligence sales and delivery teams to support new client pursuits
- Expand reach of campaigns that are currently US-based to other global markets
- Lead talented staff that collectively creates and juggles multiple concurrent campaigns from design to sale
- Use data to evaluate, report and optimize upon campaign performance; apply a data-driven approach to resource allocation
- Regularly engage with sales management to report on campaign performance
- Oversee messaging that will be appropriate for reaching senior executives at Fortune 1000 companies
- Leverage marketing automation, CRM and web analytics tools to identify and nurture prospects
- Tap into the minds and daily work-product of over 200 full-time analysts dedicated to informing the world’s most demanding leaders and PR teams to create and distribute compelling content.
- Inform product development focus and build campaigns to test market demand for new service offerings
- Communicate with Cision Intelligence leadership team and Cision CMO about demand generation strategy, analytics, ROI and more based off a rapidly evolving strategy
- Define and execute internal communication vehicles that educate Cision sales force on USPs and value proposition of services
Desired Skills and Experience
- Bachelor's Degreerequired. MBA or similar advanced degree is a plus
- 5+ years’ experience leading high-dollar B2B information services demand generation marketing teams and programs
- Proven experience in analyzing large data sets to identify issues and create clear actions to improve funnel performance and KPIs
- Proficient in Salesforce.com; heavy user of marketing automation software and lead nurturing
- Ability to think like, and communicate effectively with, Fortune 1000 CXOs and Corporate Communications teams.