About PTC (NASDAQ: PTC)
PTC enables global manufacturers to realize double-digit impact with software solutions that enable them to accelerate product and service innovation, improve operational efficiency, and increase workforce productivity. In combination with an extensive partner network, PTC provides customers flexibility in how its technology can be deployed to drive digital transformation - on premises, in the cloud, or via its pure SaaS platform. At PTC, we don't just imagine a better world, we enable it.
Director of Demand Generation
As Director of Demand Generation for Smart Connected Products, you will be responsible for driving marketing sourced pipeline and bookings for PTC's industry-leading industrial IoT solution offerings. Focused on IoT applications in the field, your marketing campaigns will address the critical challenges that Service leaders feel today.
Reporting to the Senior Director of Demand Generation for AR and IoT, you and your team will work closely with leaders in Product Marketing, Event Marketing, Digital Marketing, Digital Experience, Account-Based Marketing, and Field Marketing to bring marketing strategies to life through innovative programs and campaigns. You will engage with a broad range of cross-functional stakeholders in Sales, Pre-Sales, Go-to-Market Strategy, Product Management, and our Partner/Alliances organizations to develop segment marketing strategies and campaign execution plans that engage target accounts, accelerate buying unit development, and accelerate pipeline through the funnel.
- Design, execute, and measure the impact integrated, multi-channel marketing campaigns that address each stage of the buyer's journey
- Collaborate with cross-functional stakeholders to build thematic and vertically-focused demand generation programs in support of broader business segment strategies
- Manage the demand gen budget, select targets, determine the tactic mix, design offers and calls to action, set individual program goals, and measurement criteria
- Work with marketing operations team to ensure that inbound traffic can be converted into known leads through a best-in-class online experience, using marketing automation to drive ongoing nurture and conversion
- Implement testing strategies to enhance the demand creation process, including response and conversion rates
- Forecast, measure, analyze and report on the impact of demand creation activities on sales pipeline, revenue, and sales cycle length
- Work with the field marketing team to develop and execute demand programs that are executed in each major geography (North America, EMEA, Asia-Pacific)Educate, collaborate, and communicate with diverse stakeholders on results
What We're Looking For:
- Advanced knowledge of modern marketing methods, metrics, and tools
- Familiarity with using buyer persona information and buyer's journey frameworks to develop campaigns that convert at each stage of the funnel
- Experience with account-based marketing, inbound marketing, and digital-first demand generation strategies
- Data-driven approach to marketing campaign design and analysis
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong team leadership skills, including ability to motivate and inspire others
- Inclusive, collaborative approach to working
- Proven track record of working with inside and outside Sales teams to meet pipeline goals
With a culture that is innovative, inclusive, and inspiring, PTC is the perfect place to build a fulfilling career. We are a diverse ecosystem of more than 6,000 employees worldwide who are making an impact on the industry and on the world. We are passionate, ambitious, and bold. We embrace change and celebrate employees who are challenging the status quo. Innovation happens every day and within every team at PTC. We are curious, lifelong learners who also like to have fun!
#LI-KM1PTC Company Description
PTC unleashes innovation with award-winning, market-proven digital solutions that enable industrial companies to differentiate their products and services, improve operational excellence, and increase workforce productivity. In combination with an extensive partner network, PTC provides customers flexibility in how its technology can be deployed to drive digital transformation - on premises, in the cloud, or via its pure SaaS platform. At PTC, we don't just imagine a better world, we enable it.Why Join Us and Benefits Summary
When looking for a new job, we know you are looking for something that aligns with your values, passions, dreams, and lifestyle. Our team is passionate and committed. We are driven by innovation and value our work-life balance. Check out what it's like to work at PTC at #lifeatPTC. We believe that diversity of experience and background leads to better ideas and a stronger company. We encourage everyone to bring their unique perspectives to our team. We take a holistic view of the employee experience and provide you with what you need to take care of your health, your wealth, your well-being, and your career. PTC benefits are among the most competitive in the industry. While your salary is the major component of your compensation, you also receive a competitive benefits package including: • Retirement Savings Plan with Company Match • Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP) • Healthcare and Dental insurance • Paid Time Off and Sick Time • Birthday Day-off • Tuition Reimbursement (Canada, India, Israel, US) • Holiday Pay • Employee Referral Program • Management and Employee Training Development • Other Regional-specific Benefits All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.