Director of Demand Generation (Santa Monica, CA)
Cornerstone OnDemand, the global leader in cloud based learning and talent management, is looking for an experienced, inspirational, highly motivated Director of Demand Generation to drive pipeline and leadour exceptional team of Demand Generation Strategists.
As the leader of this team, it will be your charge to understand the overall sales objectives of the organization and effectively develop a strategy that supports those goals. The ideal candidate should have a strong command of demand generation strategies in a B2B environment with the ability tocenter the team on clear goals while enabling them to execute and deliver measureable impact to theirsales teams.
You must also possess the desire and ability to build strong cross-functional relationships with key stakeholders such as sales leadership, inside sales and sales operations, understanding that one is not successful without the other.
This role includes oversight for demand generation and pipeline build for both North America and LATAM including online, commercial, vertical and partner marketing.
In this role you will…
- Develop demand generation strategy aligned to sales pipeline objectives
- Meet/exceed pipeline goals for each sales team
- Work cross functionally with organizational leaders to understand where and how marketing can be most impactful
- Manage, teach and inspire Demand Generation team
- Communicate key marketing KPI’s throughout the organization
You’ve got what it takes if you…
- Cool and Smart – Driven by success of the team and overall organization
- Innovative – be willing to try new things; go beyond traditional marketing to get results
- Understands Enterprise Software sales cycles, Inbound and Outbound technologies
- B2B Technology Marketing expert
- Marketing data junkie with ability to see the story beyond the numbers
- Results oriented individual who thrives working in a fast paced environment
- High energy, team player with the desire to learn and grow
- Leader that wants to work hard with their team, celebrate success, learn from failure and have a lot of fun along the way