Industry: Manufacturing & Automotive•
11 - 15 years
Posted 66 days ago
Are you ready to work with a purpose? At ABB, you can be sure you're helping to create a better world. The business you'll secure and the partnerships you'll build will touch the lives of millions when they lead to sustainable power plants in remote corners of the world or improved safety for workers in auto plants. ABB is currently seeking a Director of Demand Generation for it's location based out of Atlanta, Georgia . The responsibilities include the creation and management of sales qualified, marketing generated pipelines with a focus on new logos for customers. This role will coordinate marketing efforts in service of sales leads and manage the effectiveness of ABB Enterprise Software outreach efforts
Typical duties/responsibilities may include, but are not limited to, the following:
• Develop and coordinate software specific marketing campaigns. This includes working with Product Management and Sales for concept design and with Marketing to ensure strong execution of outbound marketing messaging.
• The primary role of the Demand Generation Director with respect to campaigns is orchestration, conversion of Marketing Qualified Leads to Sales Qualified Leads, and post campaign effectiveness evaluation.
• Provide pre-event support by promoting ABB participation and pre-scheduling meetings between ABB representatives and prospect participants
• Drive prospects to the ABB online presence and marketplace
• Daily management of Market Development Representative productivity and quality, including performance management and talent development/upgrades.
• Pipeline management, including weekly pipeline trend reporting of nominal pipeline value, win rate, and throughput velocity.
• Tracking of pipeline conversion metrics, including disposition of proposals related to Sales Qualified leads, conversion rates & cycle times, etc.
• Conducting (or orchestrating) win/loss reviews and summarizing win/loss themes.
• Capturing market requirements related to customer investment priorities and emerging needs. These requirements should be summarized and shared with relevant Product Manager's and Sales, not less than quarterly.
• Capturing market intelligence and eliminating whitespace by identifying customer installed base of competitive products as well as customer renewal windows.
• Lead the effort of ongoing marketing investment analysis and continuous messaging improvement.
• Bachelor's Degree and 10+ years of experience in software marketing with at least three years of management responsibility
Ideally this role could be filled at a more senior level should the candidate meet the following:
• Bachelor's Degree and 12+ years of experience in software marketing with at least three years of management responsibility
• Candidates must already have a work authorization that allows them to work for ABB in the United States.
• Manages teams with a focus on operational execution; short/medium-term operational/tactical responsibilities.
• Often the first manager level with full responsibility for human resource planning, selection, development and performance management.
• Management involves utilizing individual subject matter expertise.
• Strategic Business Acumen and Problem Solving Skills
Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action at ABB
ABB is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace.