At Life.Church, we use data across multiple teams to guide strategic decisions helping us to lead people to become fully devoted followers of Christ. The Information Technology Team is looking for a Director of Data Strategy to continue help us make those data-informed decisions and collaborate with Central and campus teams. Do you love working with others to accomplish amazing things? Do you see trends in everything you look at? Passionate about excellence in the details? Then keep reading!
Who you are:
- A born problem solver who’s ready to tackle a wide range of data-related challenges, both technical or organizational
- An experienced leader
- A big-picture thinker who can connect the dots across multiple teams and projects
- Someone who thrives in the“full stack” of a Big Data organization
- An avid student of the latest cloud technologies, artificial intelligence, machine learning, and SQL
- An effective communicator who strives for consensus and influences relationships at all levels
What you’ll do:
- Play a key role in the development of data strategies for various groups (leadership, analytics, developers, and IT)
- Provide support for direct reports through coaching, setting expectations, and vision casting
- Develop and maintain a strategy and execution method for standardizing data initiatives across all ministry teams to create consistency
- Oversee the aligning of individual team initiatives into the greater impact through understanding project paths
You’ll have fun if you:
- Can debate random facts as if your life depended on it.