You will join a team of exceptionally smart, humorous, quick-witted, and dedicated coworkers, who are passionate about data and healthcare. Above all else, you should love solving complex problems, and be committed to constant improvement, both of yourself and those around you.
- Mentor and continue the development of the data science team.
- Create and maintain the data science roadmap and vision for Phreesia.
- Supporting the Analytics team and otherinternal groups.
- Lead development of new methodologies and approaches.
- Define and implement methodology improvements for existing processes.
- Communicating complex analytics concepts in a clear and concise manner to leadership.
- Bachelor’s degreerequired, graduate degreepreferred.
- Experience in hiring and managing a team.
- Strong knowledge of and experience in machine learning.
- Expert in SQL.
- Experience with Apache Spark
- 5+ years of experience with a data analysis tools (python, pandas, numpy, R, etc.)
- Experience with one or more data visualization tools (D3, Tableau, plotly, etc.)
- Excellent written and oral communications skills with the ability to seamlessly navigate technical, analytical, and business audiences
- Healthcare industry experience
- Graduate degree in Mathematics/Statistics/Computer Science or related field a plus