My SW Lower Michigan client is in need of a Director of Data Analytics to join their team. This person will provide leadership in the strategy and analysis of the data to allow both short term and long term organizational decisions. This person will bring new ideas through analysis of customer data to create a personalized experience across all company offerings. Must understand the customer lifecycle. Will serve as the customer insight engine, leveraging industry knowledge, data-enabled insights, and analytical tools to develop a provocative point of view to differentiate the company in as it relates to the customers and potential customer. Will partners closely with Business Intelligence to generate models and predictive views of customer and market behavior, preferences. Will work with the Digital strategy team to create an experience that is proactive, easy, hyper-personalized and predicts needs. Uses statistical skills to develop hypothesis and build models to predict customer behavior such as buying behavior, product preferences, and financial needs. Uses insights to drive where and when to deliver personalized communications to members.
- Bachelors Degree in Business, Information Technology, or Computer Science.
- 5+ years of leadership experience in technology, advanced analytics, data science, predictive modeling, or business intelligence.
- Experience in data warehousing/business intelligence
- Proven leadership experience in technology or analytics.
- Expert knowledge of Microsoft SQL
- Expert knowledge of statistical/data mining applications such as: R, Python, SAS.
- Experience utilizing and applying statistical and machine learning methods such as propensity models, regression (logistic, linear), clustering (k-nearest neighbor, hierarchal), decision trees (CHAID, CART), random forest, Bayesian methods, etc.
- Experience in leading innovation.
- Strong experience in predictive analytics, statistical modeling and optimization.
- 5 - 10 years of service industry experience.