Director of Customer Support (Saas)
The Director of Customer Support position is responsible for maintaining effective customer service for all Blue Star Sports customers by utilizing excellent, in-depth knowledge of company products. You will . manage call center personnel in different locations to ensure all teams are following the appropriate procedures, service level agreements, etc.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Partners with the management team to align customer service department policies and systems with the company's objectives.
- Oversees customer issues and ensure effective and long-term problem resolution.
- Develops and implements procedures pertinent to the effective and efficient operation of the Customer Service Department.
- Monitors programs and procedures to ensure on-time delivery and customer satisfaction.
- Maintains in-depth working knowledge of Blue Star Sports systems and processes.
- Sets performance standards to meet service goals of company.
- Coaches Customer Service Team in order to achieve high performance.
- Structures the training agenda for department members.
- Measures Customer Service Representatives’ performance and makes employment decisions.
- Provides feedback to the company regarding service failures or customer concerns.
- Provides feedback to Operations team to ensure all customers have accurate and timely information on status and/or changes.
- Works continually towards self-development to stay current on customer service, sales and supervisory procedures & practices.
- Assists Customer Service Representatives in troubleshooting issues that require escalation.
- Responds to customer inquiries and problem solving in a professional and effective fashion.
- Acts as a resource in resolving customer issues brought to the Department by utilizing excellent Company XYZ process knowledge and strong skills in negotiating and selling.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree, preferably in business or related field
- 7-10years in Customer Service with technology or software
- Intermediate to advanced skills in Microsoft Office Suite (specifically: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks
- Utilizing highly developed communication skills, including both excellent verbal skills and accurate written communication
- Is persistent in overcoming challenges to accomplish goals
- Awareness of the larger business conditions that will impact day-to-day work
- Ideal candidates would demonstrate an ability to making a difference daily, upholding commitments, being curious for knowledge, speaking up and sparking innovation
- Ability to work constructively in a fast-paced, collaborative, matrixed team environment
- Strong work ethic and passion for excellence