This strategy will drive operational excellence and scalability in customer support delivery, upholding a customer-centric focus and mindset during this transformational time. As the Director of Customer Support you will drive best in class support experience for our customer base across multiple channels. You will manage the day-to-day operations of the support center, provide insight and vision into where the department is heading, and work directly with other departments throughout the company.
This is an exciting time for a driven individual that wants to be part of a fast-growing team and help guide its development.
What you’ll do:
- Oversee and maintain the quality and direction of Cuboh’s customer support team.
- Measure and report on support metrics, business impact, customer impact and team performance. Key metrics include first response time, customer satisfaction, resolution time, and NPS.
- Own escalated support issues; you will currently be the highest level of ticket escalation when there is a problem.
- Ensuring team members are upholding our industry leading SLA for all customers.
- Identify technical issues, suggest product enhancements, and communicate them internally and externally.
- Problem solve and resolve difficult issues in a decisive and professional manner.
- Create and maintain internal documentation to help determine the appropriate actions and responses.
- Work closely with our Customer Success, Research & Development, and Marketing teams to improve internal processes.
What you’ll bring:
- 4+ years prior experience leading a customer support team of five or more people, ideally within a B2B SaaS environment.
- History of exceeding customer expectations while balancing resources as you grow your team.
- Demonstrated experience working closely with and leading cross-functional initiatives with product and engineering teams and delivering proven successful outcomes.
- A keen attention to detail and proactive mindset toward continuous improvement.
- Excellent leadership, project management skills, team player attitude, and ability to work under high pressure is critical to the success of this role.
- Excellent communication skills, a natural collaborator and skilled cross-functional communicator.
- Flexibility to work hours outside of the normal 9-5 in order to gain an understanding of needs across all support shifts and fill in gaps if needed.
- A true passion for helping restaurants thrive. Experience in the restaurant world is a huge plus!