Note: Experience in Life Sciences required for this position.
Egnyte’s secure content services platform serves several hundred life science companies and tens-of-thousands of users in the life sciences industry. Biopharma, medical devices, and CRO/CDMOs rely on us to manage regulated data, collaborate internally and externally, and protect their data. For Egnyte, the life sciences industry is an area of intense focus given the criticality of compliance and security.
As the Director of Customer Success - Life Sciences, you will help define, build, and execute a new strategy to engage our highest potential life sciences customers. Many of these institutions today use Egnyte only in a limited way; you would build a team and processes to help customers see how Egnyte can be a strategic part of their organization. This is a unique role where you will be responsible for strategizing, innovating and building new processes for engaging with and ensuring success of our life science customers.
What You’ll Do (but is not limited to)
- Engage with Egnyte’s Life Sciences Customers
- Develop relationships with executives at our highest priority accounts
- Ensure customer satisfaction and successful use of our software
- Develop new tactics and strategies to solicit mindshare from our customers’ executives
- Manage select strategic accounts of high priority in life sciences
- Collaborate cross-functionally within Egnyte to ensure customer success
- Recruit and train a team of Life Science focused Customer Success Managers
- Consultative: 5+ years of consulting experience focused on software solutions and the life sciences industry
- Executive presence: Can engage with and carry an executive-level conversation with the C-suite of important customers
- Intrapreneurial: Have a desire to build new processes inside a larger, high-growth organization
- Team Building and Management Experience: Has Managed, recruited, hired, and trained A-players in similar functions
- Enterprise instinct: Can network successfully and handle difficult situations and customer sites
- Metrics: Is rigorous about collecting data and proper analysis to drive important decisions
- Problem Solver: Can solve difficult problems creatively
- Communication: Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Competitive salaries & Stock Options
- Comprehensive benefits for you and your family (low premiums and deductibles!)
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Disability, Employee Assistance Program, FSA, HAS, and Commuter/Parking benefits
- Fully paid premiums for life insurance (up to 2x your salary) / AD&D and the option to enroll in Voluntary Life Insurance
- Pet Plan-- Enroll in discounted Pet Insurance & Perkspot – Discount program available for entertainment, services, shopping & travel
- Global Travel – Medical benefits to cover any employees traveling out of the United States on a work-related trip
- Flexible hours and responsible time off
- Emotion & Physical Wellness – Free access to emotional and physical wellness apps including Spring Health, Headspace, Aaptiv, Ginger, and Physera
- Gym, cell phone, and commute reimbursement
- Healthy lunches, breakfast, and bottomless snacks and beverages
- 401(k) Retirement Plan (Traditional and Roth)
- Board Games --you name it, we got it! Take a break and get to know other Egnyters!
- SoFi online financial services: Pay off debt sooner, invest in your future, or refinance your mortgage – all in one app
- FREE Egnyte lifetime membership
Equal Opportunity Employment
Egnyte is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity at our company. We provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibit discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.