Bitglass delivers data and threat protection for any interaction, on any device, anywhere. Operating at a cloud-scale across a global network of over 300 points of presence, Bitglass delivers unrivaled performance and uptime to ensure secure business continuity for the largest organizations. Bitglass was founded in 2013 by a team of industry veterans with a proven track record of innovation and execution. With over 150 employees, $150M in funding from Tier 1 venture capital firms, and great customers in a broad range of industries, we’re growing every day. If you’re the type of person that likes a fast-paced, high-growth environment, read on!! Bitglass is an excellent, exciting environment for learning and developing one’s career.
The Director of Customer Success, working with the deployment team and the end user is responsible for ensuring the success of Bitglass’ world-class security solution. The Director of Customer Success will maintain a list of high-value customers and manage the Customer Success team. This position requires experience in project management, personnel management, and customer success. The successful candidate will have a diverse skill set in Account Management, Project Management, Personnel Management, and technical skills to delight our customers.
Some of the areas that the role focuses on are:
- Develop relationships with key stakeholders and identify opportunities for upsell.
- Assist in the generation of additional revenue by identifying client needs and working as a liaison to provide solutions.
- CSR to address any outstanding support/adoption issues – working closely with Account Managers prior to renewal.
- Conduct Quarterly Business Reviews with assigned customers.
- Help with renewal quotes.
- Maintaining a technical working knowledge of applicable products, processes and, systems
- Customers onboarding by ensuring deployments are properly monitored
- Assist in the resolution of operational issues with systems, partners, and vendors.
- Ensure production activities are monitored and completed efficiently.
- Help to manage Customer issues and escalations with Bitglass’ support organization
- Conduct audits of customer configurations and help to facilitate troubleshooting with Customer issues, perform quality assurance role for Customer assignments.
- Work with the Product and Engineering Team on identifying and tracking feature requests and bugs.\
- Managing complex issues surrounding Customer provisioning and satisfaction.
- Work with Provisioning to provide detail and expedite the process, as required.
- Assist with maintaining a customer-facing operating record of technical issues and providing periodic status updates.
- Documentation of action using our trouble ticketing system and take responsibility for change management for assigned accounts.
- Coordination of routine maintenance checks on customer solutions.
- Create, review, & publish documentation communicating technical information about Customer solutions (e.g., Maintain the Solution Run Book for assigned Customers).
- Working with management to establish or revise procedures and processes, as necessary.
- Serve as a liaison between the client and billing departments to resolve billing issues