Director of Customer Success
8 - 10 years experience • Online Advertising & Marketing Services
Everyday our client is helping brands and publishers tackle their toughest challenges, real time Big Data. As a leading digital market intelligence company with stellar VC investors, their SaaS platform provides unique insights to marketers allowing them to analyze digital and mobile specific KPI’s against their competitors.
With global clients and meteoric growth they are looking to bring on a Director of Customer Success to handle their key Enterprise clients and manage a team. This individual will be well versed in the digital/SaaS space and experienced managing large enterprise clients. He or she will drive upselling opportunities while maintaining near perfect retention rates.
- Responsible for the management of a portfolio of client accounts with the goal of fostering long-term business relationships and continued growth
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of solutions and professional services according to customer needs and objectives.
- Coordinate the involvement of company personnel, including support, service, and management resources, in order to meet account performance objectives and customers’ expectations.
- Communicate clearly the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to internal and external stakeholders
- Forecast and track key account metrics
- Identify and grow opportunities within territory and collaborate with sales and customer success teams to ensure growth attainment
- Drive renewals, cross-sells and upsells with pro-active outreach and effective sales processes
- A Bachelor’s degree coming from a top tier university
- 7+ years in the digital/SaaS space with a great track record of maintaining fabulous relationships with key clients
- Experience managing a team
- Flawless communications skills and the desire to thrive in a client services role
- An aptitude for analytics, must be comfortable with data centric reports and Microsoft Excel
- The ability to provide simple solutions to complex technical problems
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced environment and a demonstrated success meeting any and all quotas