Challenge yourself and achieve greatness at a company renowned for stellar customer service. The Director of Customer Service guides and develops a professional team of customer service representatives, leading them as they continue Uline’s relentless commitment to its customers. This position reports to the Vice President of Customer Service.
Better together than apart. This position is on-site, and we are looking for good people who share our passion.
Uline is proud to operate as a drug-free workplace. All new hires must complete a pre-employment drug screening.
- Direct the daily operations of Uline’s Customer Service area.
- Oversee the analysis of reports, audits and project quotas, identifying problems and improving procedures and standards.
- Communicate procedures and policies to Uline’s branches across North America.
- Oversee and manage capital and operating budgets.
- Build relationships with IT, Recruiting, Executive Operations and branch managers.
- Bachelor's degree. Major in business or related field preferred.
- 7+ years of customer service leadership experience.
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Available for travel to branch and international locations.
- Complete insurance coverage that includes medical, dental, vision and life insurance, Flexible Spending Accounts and wellness programs.
- 401(k) with 5% employer match.
- Paid holidays and generous paid time off.
- Bonus programs that include annual performance, sales goals and profit sharing.
- Scholarship program for children of employees.
- On-site café and outdoor patio.
- First-class fitness center.
- Beautifully maintained walking trails.
- Free chair massages.
- Numerous employee appreciation events throughout the year.
- Opportunities for community involvement.