Responsible for providing leadership and direction to the CSI Digital Banking support teams and the Payment Services support teams for the daily support of CSI Internet Banking, CSI Mobile Apps, Integrated Bill Pay, Debit Card platform support, Card balancing and Card disputes. This position will develop and oversee a support team servicing end users in the Digital Banking platform and Debit Cards.
- Oversee the Digital Banking and Payments customer service teams
- Provide leadership and direction to evaluate and develop the customer service teams
- Oversee the deployment of Digital Banking software releases to ensure timelines, precision and quality are met
- Develop strategies, timelines and deliverables through OKRs (goal planning) that meet the overall corporate objectives and goals
- Develop and oversee a team that will service end users in a high volume, live capacity for both digital banking and debit card inquiries
- Collaborate with CSI Product and SEG teams providing input for product design and development
- Collaborate with CSI Relationship Management team members to engage, problem solve and serve customer banks
- Collaborate with various CSI teams to ensure job critical systems (call center software, live call phone system, live chat solution, etc…) are configured correctly and operate optimally
- Engage and build relationships with customer banks
- Monitor, trend and present daily, monthly and annual metrics on team performance
- Attend meetings or events as assigned with the intent to present the status and health of the products and teams responsible
- Establish and maintain annual capital budget for the teams or departments responsible
- Point of escalation for problem resolution or further escalation to executive management
- Responsible for critical communication delivery for both Digital Banking and Payments to customer banks detailing problem, status and resolution.
- Assign staff to projects to ensure timely and accurate completion
- Ensure staff is performing within company policy, procedures and adhering to regulatory requirements
- Fulfill administrative reporting requirements to include but not limited to, disaster recovery plans, employee evaluations, status reports, management reports, departmental and regulatory procedures.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Excellent customer service skills
- Banking or financial industry knowledge with a focus in digital banking and/or debit card processing.
- Creative and strategic thinker to promote the prospect of new ideas, products or services
- Knowledge and experience in high volume live call center environments
- Knowledge and experience in live chat service environments
Education and Experience:
- 4-year college degree
- Or 10 years related experience and/or training
- Or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Extensive banking/financial industry experience with emphasis in digital banking and debit card processing