Director of Customer Operations
8 - 10 years experience • Data Storage
Two powerhouse companies, Peak 10 and ViaWest, have combined to become one of the country’s largest Hybrid IT providers specializing in colocation, interconnection, cloud, managed solutions and professional services. Each company has built a reputation for delivering legendary service and support to our customers.
Our business and customer base is growing at an exciting and rapid pace. To further fuel this growth, we are seeking a dynamic Director of Customer Operations (DCO) to join our team.
The Director of Customer Operations is a market level executive position, focusing on providing a premier customer experience, throughout the customer’s life cycle with Peak10+ViaWest. The DCO will do this through strong domain expertise and consultative advice. The DCO is also expected to oversee Peak10+ViaWest Operations resources in the market, as they follow processes and procedures, used to deliver contracted Peak 10+ViaWest services. The DCO will be the local market presence, accountable to customers for all things service related.
· Lead local resources in delivering uncompromising customer support
· Execute on the Corporate Service Delivery and Support strategy at the market level
· Promote the company wide NPS program and maintain an “audit ready” facility
· Provide ongoing managerial support and coaching for local TAC resources
· Assure the timely and accurate delivery of Peak10+ViaWest products and services.
· Work withSales Leadership, Sales Engineers and sales staff, during the sales process, in setting proper customer expectations in the deployment of contracted solutions
· Monitor and report, to both Market and Corporate Personnel, specific market level KPI’s
· Proactively provide an executive technical presence for Peak 10+ViaWest in the local technology community
· Continually train the local team on Peak 10+ViaWest products, services and operational guidelines
· Document local process as necessary
· Other duties as assigned by your manager
· BS in Computer Science, Information Technology or Engineering and over 8years’ experience in hosting, IT services, and professional services environments
· Previous management of engineering type resources (Support Staff, System Administrators, Project Managers, etc…)
· Familiar with ITIL v3 Framework for IT Service Delivery
· Broad based experience in multiple technology environments including:
o Microsoft Server Technologies (IIS, SQL, Exchange, etc…)
o VMWare and/or other virtualization technologies
o Linux (or other*nix platforms)
o Networking and networksecurity administration
· Excellent people and proactive communications skills
· Strong attention to detail, making and keeping commitments and meeting deadlines
· Other training and experience may be substituted for the job requirements at the discretion of the manager
· Excellent long-term career growth potential in a company that promotes heavily from within
· Competitive compensation structure
· Privately owned, stable company
· Values based organization with an excellent reputation and long-term focus
· Excellent benefits including Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K, and Unlimited Paid Time Off (PTO)