We're looking for a Customer Lifecycle Marketing Manager to lead and execute Atlassian's member lifecycle marketing. Reporting to the Head of Customer Lifecycle Marketing, this person will be responsible for running and optimizing cross-channel acquisition and engagement programs that span product improvements and marketing channels (including in-app experience, notifications and email), with the objective of growing customer acquisition, and retention and usage of Atlassian products.
Are you an especially talented, hands-on performance marketer who loves standing up new customer engagement programs and prioritizing areas to scale marketing efforts?
Do you have experience crafting performance-based integrated campaigns to deliver engagement metrics and quantify business results with analyses? Can you be entrepreneurial and roll up your sleeves to lead these campaigns from concept through execution in partnership with cross-functional teams. If so, let's talk.
More about you
On your first day, we'll expect you to have:
- 6+ years experience developing and executing lifecycle marketing strategies that delivers on key acquisition, engagement, and retention goals.
- CRM experience and deep understanding of complex multi-channel customer lifecycles across segments
- You are data driven with strong quantitative and analytical skills and think in terms of LTV, ROI and your impact on the bottom line of the business.
- Experience driving engagement and conversion through targeting, creative, and different channel tests. We want to deliver these programs at scale.
- A point of view on devising, launching, testing and optimizing campaigns across the customer lifecycle and within multiple channels including email, push notifications, and in-app messages. You will be expected to develop a strong culture of rapid experimentation, measurement, and iteration.
- To monitor and analyze campaign results across all channels to understand the the effectiveness of strategies and tactics for improving key engagement and retention metrics.
- Provide regular cadence of reporting with insights and recommendations on how to adjust customer interactions and inform product initiatives to improve key performance metrics.
- Project manage initiatives in partnership with Marketing, Product, Growth and Design teams
- Think strategically, but stay on top of tactical execution
More about our team
Our Lifecycle Marketing team is responsible for increasing customer engagement, usage and retention across our suite of products. This is a highly collaborative team working closely with technology and product to build the customer communications platform, and leading our strategy on consistent customer experience across all channels. You'll join a world-class team that is passionate about providing our customers with an exceptional experience with our products and keep them coming back for more.
More about the benefits
Our offices are open, highly collaborative and yes, fun! To support you at work (and play) we offer some fantastic perks: ample time off to relax and recharge, five paid volunteer days a year for your favorite cause, plenty of food and beverages, ergonomic workstations with sit/stand desks, unique ShipIt days, a company paid trip after five years, generous employer-paid insurance coverage (medical, dental, and vision) for you and your family, 401k matching and more.
More about Atlassian
Software is changing the world, and we’re at the center of it all. With a customer list that reads like a who's who in tech, and a highly disruptive business model, we’re advancing the art of team collaboration with products like Jira, Confluence, Bitbucket, Trello, and now Stride. Driven by honest values, an amazing culture, and consistent revenue growth, we’re out to unleash the potential of every team. From Amsterdam and Austin to Sydney and San Francisco, we’re looking for people who are powered by passion and eager to do the best work of their lives in a highly autonomous yet collaborative, no B.S. environment.