Company is looking for a passionate, innovative leader to take on a newly created role called Director of Customer Experience
. In this role, a successful individual will be able to articulate a vision for customer experience, gain buy-in from other organizational leaders and effectively manage execution across multiple organizational teams.
Additionally, be able to design and lead the customer experience and reacting to customer interactions for the purpose of meeting or exceeding customer expectations, thereby, increasing customer satisfaction, loyalty and advocacy.
This leader must think customer first, have the ability to represent voice of the customer and understand their journey through their entire career, across multiple of our brands.
They will directly manage the customer service function and be able to work with product, marketing, and technology leaders to execute initiatives that fulfill the comprehensive vision.
To design and lead the customer experience and reacting to customer interactions for the purpose of meeting or exceeding customer expectations, thereby, increasing customer satisfaction, loyalty, and advocacy.
Main Activities and Responsibilities:
Customer Experience Strategy (40% of time spent in this area)
- Work with key leadership team members to define company’s Customer Experience vision
- Engage customers and channel partners to map their end-to-end experience
- Define the customer experience through mapping the customer journey
- Develop a deep understanding of the voice of the customer and identify key opportunities/leverage points for improving the customer experience and building customer loyalty
- Develop and execute a plan to fulfill the vision through customer service, product, marketing and technology
- Understand how membership products fit into the broader customer experience strategy and deploy a series of tactics that fulfill a higher level of customer experience expectation for our most loyal customers
Operational (Call Centers) (50% of time spent in this area)
- Drive operational excellence in our call center to hit answer rates, call quality, and utilization rates
- Manage a high volume in-bound call center and inside sales team
- Transition call center to a comprehensive contact center with excellence in managing communication with customers in all channels
- Transition the contact center to provide a series of services that live up to the standards of our customer experience vision
- Develop an internal competency for customer experience across all functions
Metrics (10% of time spent in this area)
- Define processes and metrics to measure and improve the relationships the company has with channel partners and customers
- Understanding how membership products fit into the broader customer experience strategy and deploy a series of tactics that fulfill a higher level of customer experience expectation for our most loyal customers
- Communication skills, Leadership, Results Driven
- 5-10 years’ experience with increasing management and leadership of a multi-site, multi-channel contact center that includes customer service and sales
- Leading customer experience, the customer journey through shopping, service, and success across multiple functional areas
- Experienced transitioning a 100+ agent contact center to a customer success team and an internal telephone based sales force
- Uncovering customer needs, customer pain points and translating into product features and services that deliver value for both the organization and the customer
- Experience in recruiting, training, and building a high powered team that supports customer.
- Building and leading a “fun and exciting” environment
- Experience with resource planning, contact center technology implementation, and quality monitoring
- NetSuite a plus
Managing customer experience and customer success across multiple functional areas
Managing a contact center
Uncovering customer needs and translating into product features and services that deliver value for both the organization and the customer
5-10 years experience transitioning a 100+ agent contact center to a customer success team and sales force
BachelorDegreerequired, Master DegreePreferred