It is the responsibility of the Director Customer Development to individually drive and/or assist the team to generate incremental visits from casino customers and provide excellent customer service. Responsible for providing leadership directly or indirectly to the team. All duties are to be performed in accordance with MGM Resorts International policies, practices and procedures.
- Determine and evaluate customers’ casino activity to provide corresponding incentives and authorize or approve medium amount of allowance (room, food, beverage, events tickets, promo chips, free play, airfare, or discounts).
- Drive incremental business, with a focus on inactive customers and maintain customer base to support increasing the property’s customer development efforts.
- Authorize and grant amount of marker authorization limits to qualifying customers.
- Demonstrate a player development skillset by engaging new and inactive customers.
- Makes critical business decisions regarding customer credit lines, allowances, and comps while managing customers to a profitable level.
- Work in conjunction with Casino Marketing, Marketing Executives and property personnel to assist and facilitate qualified in-house casino customers.
- Maintain highly confidential casino customer information by enforcing the privacy of all guests and limits requests for information about such guests in accordance with company policies.
- Assist in overseeing special event functions when appropriate to promote marketing strategy and greet customers.
- Attends quarterly Receivable Meetings to provide updates to the Corporate Finance group.
- Assists in overseeing all customer disputes and complaints are resolved to the satisfaction of the customer and the company.
- Increase in travel to meet existing customers.
- Comply with all laws, Title 31 and attend all mandatory compliance and training sessions.
- Performs other job related duties as assigned.
- Minimum of seven (7) years of management experience within casino marketing.
- Must be able to communicate effectively in English, in both written and oral forms.
- High School diploma or equivalent is required
- Proof of eligibility to work in the country located
- Bachelor Degree
- Previous experience working in a similar resort setting