All about these Boxed Boxes.
Boxed was launched in our CEO’s garage in 2013 by our four founders, an eclectic group of experienced tech pioneers. They had a simple idea: to make shopping for bulk-sized products easy, convenient and fun. Today, we deliver a first class e-commerce experience for everyday essentials across the country. We work out of our corporate headquarters in New York City, another corporate office in San Mateo, and our three fulfillment centers serving the country from New Jersey, Las Vegas and Dallas.
We’re a late stage startup that places technology and innovation at the heart of all that we do. Our technology platform and automated, state-of-the-art fulfillment centers make headlines, and our systems utilize machine learning, predictive analytics, and other technologies to ensure a delightful B2C and B2B e-commerce experience. While technology is at the core of what we do, providing a personalized, thoughtful, and seamless shopping experience is at the heart of who we are.
Unpack your Potential at Boxed.
Boxed is made up of a vibrant and fun group of engineers, designers, marketers, sales people and operations specialists -- just to name a few. We work with passion for driving superior value and experience to our customers. Our customers choose to buy from Boxed because we save them time and money, which in turn makes their lives easier. That’s where you come in!
We are seeking a results-driven Growth Leader to join the Boxed team. You’ll work to acquire new customers by optimizing our acquisition campaigns across paid & organic marketing channels. Working within the marketing team, you will play a critical role in developing & improving the conversion funnel. You will be analytical and data-drive in your approach, and embrace a “test and learn” marketing environment. The ideal candidate will have a strong background in directly managing marketing campaigns with a focus on increasing conversion rates for e-comm brands (or similar direct response products/services).
This critical role will report directly to the Head of Marketing and lead development and implementation of all analytics, tools/tech, and operations utilized for driving growth. This person will also be responsible for managing marketing spend and performance forecasting, and will work closely with the Finance team to ensure top and bottom line growth. To succeed in this role, you’ll need to be extremely data-driven, have exceptional analytical skills, be a strong communicator with the ability to present learnings and have a go-getter attitude.
- Be obsessed with driving growth through innovative and efficient marketing performance
- Manage all online media including SEM, paid social, podcasts, direct mail, and other digital acquisition channels
- Work with CRM lead to assess and optimize engagement and move towards a customer journey-based re-engagement program
- Collaborate with the product team to identify and implement solutions to improve conversion
- Integrate closely with the brand marketing team to optimize all efforts across channels and drive top line growth
- Manage budgeting process for customer acquisition, including forecasting and ROI assessments
- Work closely with larger marketing and brand team to integrate above-the-line strategies with media and CRM efforts
- Manage full time customer acquisition team as well as media agencies
- Love snacks and dogs
- 7+ years of experience in customer acquisition roles
- Experience managing annual media budgets (~$10M+)
- Expert at managing inventory through Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Snapchat and other paid social platforms
- Heavy experience managing and optimizing SEM and Shopping campaigns
- Experience building the performance marketing function (team, process, tools) of at least
- BA or BS degree preferred
- Equal parts strategic thinker and hands-on ”do-er” and builder
- Experience with financial/budget forecasting and ROI assessment/tracking
- Excellent time management and communication skills
- People management experience
- Experience working in a cross-functional role/organization
- A fun, flexible demeanor, with a desire to be a part of a winning team (when BOXED wins, we all win!)
- The willingness & desire to put in the effort and time to scale a business from millions to billions in revenue