The Director of CRM will be responsible for owning customer insights, and developing, implementing, optimizing programs that drive acquisition and retention.
rag & bone is in the process of selecting a third-party CRM solution and this role will onboard the partner, establish data requirements, and ensure long-term capabilities are inherent in the final product. Longer-term, the Director will manage the day to day analytics within the CRM solution, and focus on segmentation and behavioral triggers across all marketing channels with a goal of driving revenue and loyalty.
The ideal candidate will be a strategic, highly-analytical critical thinker with a deep familiarity and appreciation for the omni customer journey.
Reporting to the Vice President of Consumer and Digital Marketing, this role will partner cross functionally with the digital and retail marketing.
This is a newly created role to gain a deeper understanding of the customer in real-time. The Director will lead the advanced analytics to serve up actionable insights that include but are not limited to archetypes, lifecycle journey, product recommendations, reactivation, cross selling and up selling opportunities, promotional cadence, high and low value buckets.
- Lead the onboarding of a third party CRMpartner with ongoing full ownership of data mining
- Manage day to day customer analytics and develop cadence of formal reporting to educate the company on consumer behavior and buying trends
- Leverage data to identify acquisition and retention opportunities on and offline with the goal of maximizing lifetime value and driving loyalty
- Collaborate with digital and retail marketing teams to execute multi-channel strategies (email, social, display, POS, in-store)
- Propose and test programs through customer segmentation, personalization, A/B testing, tiered promotional offers, triggered campaigns
- Define KPIs with cross functional buy-in, including acquisition costs, ROI, revenue goals across channels
- Deliver regular campaignreporting to continually optimize campaigns
- Work closely with internal data management team and external partners to ensure quality controls are in place and data remains accurate
- Continually evaluate the customer, behavioral and purchase data to uncover business opportunities and share findings with key stakeholders
- Oversee ad-hocreporting and list pulls to support the business
- Partner on a direct mail strategy including prospecting, budgeting and reporting
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Minimum 5-7 years of CRMexperience in a retail organization
- Preference for someone who has worked with an in-house CRM tool
- Exceptional Excel and presentation building skills
- Highly analytical and strategic thinker with ability to distill information and communicate clearly
- Meticulous attention to detail and accuracy
- Demonstrated ability to work cross functionally with Creative, Marketing, eCommerce & IT
- Comfortable in a fast paced environment stepping into a newly created role
- Excellent computer skills (i.e. Microsoft Office applications-Excel, PowerPoint)
- Catalog and Direct Mail experience a plus