There is no hotter field than artificial intelligence, and DataRobot is at the forefront of the movement. Founded in 2012 under the belief that AI is the defining innovation of our time, DataRobot is spearheading the intelligence revolution by empowering public and private sector organizations to drive better outcomes with AI. Backed by more than $750 million in venture funding from the world’s top investors and with customers ranging from Fortune 500 companies to government agencies, hospitals, and nonprofits, DataRobot is on a mission to help all businesses turn their data into insights through the power of AI.
DataRobot’s platform democratizes data science with end-to-end automation for building, deploying, and managing machine learning models. By making the production of AI efficient through unprecedented levels of automation, DataRobot dramatically expands the pool of people who can leverage AI to deliver business value. The company’s proven combination of cutting-edge software and world-class AI implementation, training, and support services empowers any organization – regardless of size, industry, or resources – to deliver value from data at scale.
- Drive annual corporate planning process and development of long-range forecast, goals, and strategic plans, including working with functional leaders to cascade key strategic priorities and operationalize its execution and track performance
- Define and track success criteria for strategic choices, including owning financial analysis and KPIs to track and evaluate progress on strategic initiative, their implementation and resulting business success
- Define and manage the quarterly business reviews process, including working with functional leaders in preparation of their progress on their OKRs and business plans
- Support development of board level presentations which includes discussing long-range plans.
- Implement investment framework and drive annual long-range financial plan to guide short-term and long-term investment decisions; while understanding and tracking ROI of existing company-wide strategic investments
Required Work Experience And Skills
- Education: Bachelor’s degree with a focus in Business or Finance required, MBAs preferred
- 10-15 Years of experience: including 5+ in Strategic Planning
- Experience developing and deploying a formalized strategic planning process
- Strong understanding of strategic planning methodology and tools:, SWOT, execution capability assessment, measurement and goal establishment, and monitoring.
- Demonstrated ability to analyze and model complex multi-variant scenarios for the purpose of developing future strategic option hypotheses.
- Strong financial and business acumen.
- Excellent oral and written communication and presentation skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work effectively with executive leadership teams.
- Ability to facilitate cross-functional teams through complex brainstorming and decision-making processes.
- Ability to work independently.
- Presentation Skills: Experience in presenting large volume of complex data in a streamlined, summarized way (e.g. writing and presenting status decks to varying levels of leadership)